- Noté 4 sur 5par ff201307, il y a 5 moisHow can I edit only selected content of the web page?
With very large contents, it is sometimes inconvenient to first delete more than, for example, 90% of the content and then print the rest.
- Noté 4 sur 5par VanguardLH, il y a 6 moisI installed this add-on. Add-on says it is version 29.5. When I select some text with this add-on, and attempt to save as HTML, a popup appears saying:
PRINT EDIT WE
To use the "Save as HTML" feature, Save Page WE (version 14.0 or later) must be installed and enabled.
So, this add-on is not complete. It relies on features in another add-on. I need to install 2 add-ons to get this one working.
The description of this add-on notes the above requirement. Wonder why the 2 add-ons cannot be merged. When installing N add-ons, I don't want 2N add-ons.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Matt, il y a un anThis is one of my favorite and most-used add-ons. It takes a little time to learn but I love all the functionality. The only feature that I regularly wish was better is the "Fix Page Break" option. I will get documents that want to randomly add a large page break in between text pieces that I'm unable to find any reason for or way to remove. Otherwise, it usually works great. Thanks!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Alexandre, il y a 2 ansBecame mandatory after Mozilla strangely suppressed the "simplify page" function.
However, it is not easy to use for this simple purpose. Does it exist a simple configuration that would help in reimplementing the "simplify page" function?
- Noté 4 sur 5par HM, il y a 3 ansBest print extension...!
i would like to tell you, if possible place "hole punch mark"(at least two hole) as well stapler mark on each page or selected page
i hope Print Edit WE will implement in next version soon
- Noté 4 sur 5par tezcatlipoca527, il y a 3 ansAt Nightly, if Print Preview Redesign, which is an optional experimental function, is set to “ON”, the preview function of this add-on cannot be used.
- Noté 4 sur 5par grahamperrin, il y a 4 ansCan you publish change notes?
To be visible at about:addons before allowing an update.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/print-edit-we/versions/26.0/updateinfo/ is empty.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansThis was a mistake. All previous versions of Print Edit WE have published releases notes.
During the release of Version 26.0, it was discoverd that one fix had been missed out. The release process was terminated and it was believed that Version 26.0 had not been released.
Version 26.1 has now been released with the missing fix (and release notes). Version 26.0 has been deleted.