- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14744263 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5Although it does enhance the default Firefox popup blockers, this add-on is less effective than the other alternatives you can find.
- par kstev99, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5I used this add-on for quite a long time and thought that it was doing a great job on pop-ups. Problem was, that after a while I noticed that in Firefox, sometimes drop-down boxes did nothing at all. This was on several websites.
I began investigating, and after disabling all of my add-ons and re-enabling them one at a time I discovered that it was Poper blocker that was causing the problem. This is a very good popup blocker, however be careful and if you notice some sites missing functionality it just may be the culprit.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5823955 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Doesn't work on yahoo finance, like https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/IBM?p=IBM, you cannot click the chart tabs, etc.
You have to disable the addon for the page to work. Even if you disable it in the addon on the page or globally, it won't work.
Serious bug, otherwise it's great.
- par Marios Vasiliou, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5It corrupts a lot of websites ..even locally development...its blocks bootstrap popup and tooltips...i was digging for hours for find a solution why my website didnt work and when i disable it everything works ok
- par wolfesf, il y a 5 ansNoté 2 sur 5Does what it says it will do just fine. However as the old adage says; there's no such thing as a Free Lunch. Usage negates the purpose of any privacy apps you've installed. So weigh the trade-offs.