Critiques pour Poper Blocker: Popup blocker for FireFox
Poper Blocker: Popup blocker for FireFox par Dingo Solutions
- Noté 1 sur 5par Zoe, il y a 7 moisHave used this extension for years but suddenly pop ups aren't being blocked and they want to charge for pro? No thanks will now be uninstalling
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17073353 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisWill be uninstalling now that this extension is going with a subscription plan. Now I'm forced to deal with subpar blocking or pay up, even though when I downloaded it was full protection for free. Disappointed.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Lorry, il y a 7 moisThe thing has just started popping up ads and hassling me to subscribe to things. Removing and going with a free one.
- Noté 2 sur 5par SBenoit, il y a 7 moisÉtait le meilleur... maintenant non. Un partie est payante, et la partie gratuite ne bloque presque rien.
- Noté 1 sur 5par jhofmann55, il y a 7 moisI'm not clear what just went on but this has been working beautifully for months and all of a sudden in the last day or so it was missing an overlay on a page that I frequent and when I went to the control it was a new UI and they are trying to sell me something. The manual removal didn't work, I had to actually refresh the page to force the automatic removal to trigger. Now I'm going out to hunt for a new blocker. Really bummed...
- Noté 1 sur 5par Kepler, il y a 7 moisI tried out this add-on because I was sick of visiting websites only to have to exit out of some annoying overlay begging me to sign up for their mailing list or some other thing I don't care about. I thought after I installed Poper Blocker that my web surfing would be a lot less annoying. Oh how wrong I was! Immediately after installing this add-on, I went to a website to read an article, only to be met with another overlay! You can imagine my frustration as I quickly uninstalled Poper Blocker.
I should had known this was going to happen, because the add-on tried to get me to subscribe to their monthly payment plan right after I installed it. When I visited the website to read the article, I clicked on the Poper Blocker icon in my toolbar and it told me that "50% of distractions were blocked." I assume that, if I had subscribed to their monthly plan, that 100% of distractions would be blocked. However, since the entire purpose of this add-on is to block such distractions, I feel like forcing users to pay money just to get any real use out of this add-on defeats the purpose.
I understand that the developers need to make money, and that they're only asking for a few bucks a month for their service, however I feel like there's a better way to generate revenue from this add-on. For example, they could make it so that free users only get a certain number of popup, popunder, and overlay blocks per month, and they could subscribe to the monthly plan in order to get unlimited blocks if they so choose. This way users could get the full benefits of the add-on and the devs would still be able to earn an income from it. I was extremely disappointed because it seemed like a good add-on, but keeping the actual features of it behind a paywall makes it pretty much useless, and I don't recommend anyone to try out this add-on unless the devs change how they monetize it.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17212138 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisthe experience with this extension was sublime! I block pop-up windows effectively and discreetly without bothering you with notifications while you watch a video online! My warmest congratulations to the creator of this extension!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Αριελ, il y a un anΔημιουργει καποιες δυσκολιες, αλλα ειναι η καλυτερη επεκταση μπλοκαρισματος ενοχλητικων αναδυομενων παραθυρων
- Noté 5 sur 5par ayd, il y a un anREINSTALLING ADD ON FIXED THAT ISSUE
Latest update broke (java script won't work) some websites even if i allow on that website. only way to fix this is to disable or turn off from add-on's options at the moment.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12716966 de Firefox, il y a un anI thought there will not be a TRUE pop-up blocker since all of Firefox's recommended ads-blockers have all failed but this one REALLY WORK. It just WON'T ALLOW any pop-up popping out when I clicks on one of the worst advertising's web page.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17122905 de Firefox, il y a un anremains to be the best.