Noté 4,5 sur 5
4,5 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14062866 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Wonderful and much useful in my case, I'm using a notebook with Linux that don't allow me to decrease screen brightness so I found this ADD-ON that help to read the web without hurt my eyes.
-Thank you to developers behind this.
- par Sulfer, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I was happily surprised very good addon, i like the option of brighness, very helpful, the only bad thing is the flash white when open a new tab, i hope you can fix it PLS ADD OPTION ACTIVATE IN A FEW HOURS
- par ah.ovy, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Among all the other similar addons it gives the best visual result (page color). But lacks of a few basic important features like switching the enable state with a single click on toolbar, and change of toolbar icon accordingly. Addon size and performance could also be improved. Overall I love the colors that matters the most.In the new version (2.5), the switch to enable or disable the extension (via the extension menu or via the right-click menu) + the change of the toolbar icon according to the activation state (green or red) have been added.
- par Eric, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Great filter customization. Would be better if allows the user save the filter settings into preset and able to turn on the filter via keyboard shortcut.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anThese options have been added in the latest version of the extension (2.6). You can now save your settings into presets (5 slots available) and a keyboard shortcut to enable/disable the extension have been added (Alt+Shift+S).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13411480 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I love the features of this addon as they make it much more comprehensive than other contrast switching add ons. Only problem is that I have reason to believe I am experiencing a memory leak with it that has not shown up after I uninstalled. Would be willing to work with developer on identifying the issue and updating my review.I did some tests in Firefox and Chrome with the extension and about 5 tabs activated. The extension is very light and doesn't use so much RAM (it use even less RAM than used by most of modern websites, tested with Chrome). If you use a previous version of the extension, update it (the latest is the 2.3, and I fixed performance issues in 2.1). You can contact me and provide more detailed informations about your issue here: https://github.com/Eliastik/page-shadow/issues or http://www.eliastiksofts.com/contact/
EDIT: I made some memory optimizations for the version 2.4.
- par recycler.fox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Perfectly working addon with good customization and (rare thing) tastefully designed options page. Just one wish: since most annoying for eyes are those huge white fields (google), would be nice to have option to change background color only - without dimming pictures.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anOption added in the latest version of the extension (2.6). You can now disable the coloration of the image backgrounds when the function Increase page contrast is enabled.
- par Kyle, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5This does exactly what it says, but I wish it had one extra feature: a black text on white background theme. I have an eye disease so I work with my entire computer screen inverted. The simplified CSS of the add-on looks fantastic, but having the background turn to black in your theme selector makes it white on my screen. If wish there was a minimalist black text on white background theme, but maybe this is not what this add-on is for.
- par Sergioo Sierraa, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5The first thing that catched my eye was the support to Firefox 57+.
It has all the features that I need specially at night when I need to change the brightness of a firefox page. I tend to disable it on youtube and enable it on google or other page that has a lot of white.
Night mode is ok, but it does seem weird when you combine it with the brightness lowering.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13128982 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I was worried that there would not be a dimming addon for web extensions. This one comes through with shining colors. It needs one little adjustment to make it perfect, a right-click to exclude site function. This would make excluding sites from dimming so much easier. The ability to fine tune the amount of shading is great and works flawlessly. A 5 Star if not for the lack of right-click to exclude. Hope that can be added.
Update. The developer added that feature and it is indeed perfect now. Thank you!