Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16052705 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 4 sur 5Works great. However on some sites (embed players) i have an error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported. Try to reload the video by hitting the play button!" This player works only if i disable addon or redirect script of that player (Mixdrop and GoUnlimited).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13658549 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5This works on quite a lot of videos, even videos on pages that have difficult playback or on bloated pages, making watching actually possible. It also seems to pick up video undetectable by other video viewers so it always comes in handy.
- par Matt GD, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5Is it possible to have an option in the Context Menu so that we can directly add videos in a playlist ? And have the next or back button brose through the playlist without having to go to the actual webpage ?
- par Angie, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5There's a bug where if you try to skip with the arrow button the play/pause button won't work (it flashes really fast) and while the playback isn't affected, you cannot pause the video and it's somehow making my browse so heavy to the point my laptop's fan is making noises.
Idk about other hosts but it affects gounlimited (which is the only host I'm currently using). Could this be fixed?? Thanks in advance
EDIT/REPLY: Thank you so much for the reply and the bug fix!
Anyway the problem is that although the problem isn't there anymore when you play through the embedded player (like when the OpenVideo logo replaces the embedded player's logo, it (when the play/pause button flashes) is still there when you try to play video through the Open Video logo on the browser's toolbar (sometimes the OV logo doesn't replace the embedded player so you have to manually click the OV logo on the toolbar to watch the video).The bug is already fixed in the latest version. You may have to reinstall OpenVideo to get the latest version. Firefox takes some time to update extensions to its latest version automatically.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13565575 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5I like this addon a lot, but there's this bug that's been annoying me for a while. For some reason, when you play a video while this addon is enabled from, say, mp4upload for example, the Player doesn't stop to Play/Pause the video furiously as soon as you try to move back and forth in a video by pressing one of the arrow keys. This doesn't affect video playback per se, but it makes it impossible to pause it and leave it paused for a while, which is annoying.
Any chance it could be fixed?
- par firefox user 2020, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5The AddOn is really helpful, but please fix the naw bug.
When OpenVideo opens a new Tab after clicking a Videostreaming Link the Videoplayer is a bit buggy.
For example if I want to skip or rewind 5 secs with the Arrow Keys the Videoplayer starts pausing/continuing the Video nonstop.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15234089 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5A very interesting add-on. However, I can't seem to change video quality. For instance, on a RapidVideo stream I can select from multiple qualities for the video, but after activating the add-on it only streams in the default (in this case lowest) quality.