Noté 4,9 sur 5
4,9 étoiles sur 5
- par Wizzdom, il y a 13 joursNoté 5 sur 5I love it, for a while now I have been using Firefox containers and they're especially handy. It's a shame that this functionality isn't included in the official Multi-Account containers extension or Firefox itself but this extension fixes it perfectly. My one request would be to have the container options in the right-click list at the top of the list with "Open in New tab" and "Open in New Window" but that might need to be implemented on Mozilla's end.
EDIT: I saw Rob's response to an earlier review and it seems like Mozilla is starting to implement this feature directly into their Multi-Account Containers extension BUT it's not as feature complete as this extension
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 12 joursExtensions cannot change the position of the menu item.
But as a power user of Firefox, you have more options available. Follow the following instructions to move the menu item using the userChrome.css file:
- par Michelle, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5This little extension has made a big difference. Not sure how I survived without it for so long!
Really, this should be baked into the Multi-Account Containers extension. Hopefully they'll get around to it?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un moisA basic version of this feature is part of Multi-Account Containers since version 6.1.2. My extension is more complete (colored icons, edge cases such as folders and private browsing mode), but if you don't need those, then you can enable the feature in Multi-Account Containers as follows:
1. Right-click on the extension button of Multi-Account Containers.
2. Choose "Manage Extension".
3. Click on "Preferences"
4. Click on "Enable Bookmark Menus".
5. Confirm the permission request for access to your bookmarks.
If you are interested on the (technical) background of this feature in MAC, see https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/pull/1537
- par Al Shaw, il y a 8 moisNoté 5 sur 5I had an absolute struggle to manage my dev workload between the Container tabs, bookmarks, and environments, so this add-on is an absolute godsend.
I cannot believe how I managed to survive without it, and really haven't looked back since.
It beggars belief that this functionality is still not baked into Firefox.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15254258 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5Perfect!
I wish a further version will also allow to save in the bookmark properties, the container to be used... (meaning https://github.com/Rob--W/bookmark-container-tab/issues/2 to be solved with mozilla team)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14510741 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Thank you for making this available! Works well in the toolbar. Any chance it could add the menu item to the bookmarks sidebar, too?