- Noté 1 sur 5I have explicitly visit spam, virus, and torrent sites that open a gazillion pages in the background and so far, the comodo app has reported Zero,nada.
- Noté 5 sur 5ok
- Noté 5 sur 5I love this extension. Best one for security that I have used.
- Noté 5 sur 5Super!
- Noté 5 sur 5Отличная работа, все работает как надо!!
- Noté 2 sur 5Would you please give me a link or website to check whether your Add-ons is working or not ?Hi Pritam,
Please visit our analysis service to check last malicious urls:
You can find malicious link list under Phishing Urls section
- Noté 5 sur 5It's unobtrusive at least. How well it does its job I don't have an idea. It's just comfortable seeing it there.
- Noté 4 sur 5Good at first impression but please:
- The icon must be gray when the extension is disabled otherwise the user can forget;
- The icon must be green when the extension is normally activated;
- The icon must be red in case of malicious site.
- Noté 4 sur 5Seems good so far and non intrusive, but, yet to test it properly.
- Noté 5 sur 5If only Comodo can add a link scanner which rates the webpage before you click the link. It would be the best
- Noté 5 sur 5Use together with Malwarebytes BETA extension ( and clickbait must turned off ). Why Comodo Dragon browser dont let add Duck Duck Go search engine? Antivirus is good, Firewall is best.
- Noté 5 sur 5I feel safe with this add-on. Great job COMODO! From Republic of Korea.
- Noté 5 sur 5Real-time protection from online threats and phishing websites
- Noté 1 sur 5Doesn't stop dangerous links, and tried to change my homepage and search engine to Yahoo (Comodo was always in the url when this happened). The anti-virus is great, but this certainly isn't.