- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13845836 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5good app but what happened to the too many tabs though? it worked fine and was discontinued commentless - the problem is i lost all my saved tabs with the discontinued extension. who can tell me it will not happen with this one too - so unless there is some kind of backup option no full start rating from me.
- par Musashi-san, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Love it, but the tab doesn't remain pinned on the latest Firefox Beta. Not sure if this is because of Firefox or OneTab itself. Great extension, although I'd like to see synchronisation between devices.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13598937 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Notice for one tab users: Extensions works as intended on firefox quantum, any problem detected on my daily usage. BUT, because Mozilla switched to web extension, all tabs data is stored under AppData/Roaming/Profile folder and inside of \browser-extension-data\email@example.com folder, as a file named STORAGE.JS.
**If you are using SSD, or using this extension heavily on your pc, I ADVISE YOU TO BACKUP STORAGE FILE DAILY. Because of an unexpected power loss on my computer, I lost my all saved tabs data, and the worse thing is: Because of trim nature on SSD's, there is no way to recover the file itself.
As a future request, the developer should find a more reliable way to store tabs data, more than dumping all tab information into only 1 file, which is a great risk, especially for SSD users. Maybe, some regular backups or twin file system can be implemented on the extension (Take these as example, there must be more reliable ways).
Anyway, I wrote this review with the hurt of my lost data and FOR TL, DR's: I advise you to back up this extension data regularly with external tools.
- par Lara Besto, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Could you add the option to auto add to the one tab list tabs that have not been visited in for example a week? (With the amount of time being configurable up to a month or something like that)
Could you add the ability to manually create new tab groups and be able to contract and expand the listed tabs on the groups?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13592323 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5I want to give this a better rating, because it's an amazing app, and extremely useful for me. But unfortunately when my computer restarted the other day, OneTab lost all the tabs I had saved. I had over 50 tabs save, some of which where very important, so this is devastating. And if the app can't do what it is supposed to do, then it is pointless.
- par NaoDesu, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5It worked great until I collected about 25 000 tabs in total.
Now I can't properly open OneTab page with saved tabs because it takes too much time to load.
Better approach - just bookmark all tabs to some folder and close all of them (FF has bult-in functions for both tasks),
It works fast and you can sync your saved tabs using any bookmark sync addon (there are many of them).
This add-on will be much better if:
1) It doesn't open one page with ALL saved tabs (too slow!)
2) It [optionally] uses bookmarks for storage (free sync and other stuff)
- par TigerMan, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5This is easily in my top 5 WebExtensions and one I cannot function without but be warned!! Back up your OneTab by importing them at least daily as it is is very flaky and you can easily lose your 500 tabs as I have done on more than a few ocassions. DO NOT USE CCCleaner to clean your hard drive as it will also wipe out all your tabs. I have written to the developers on 3 instances to try to overcome these issues but you will never get a reply which is why I wont rate it with a 5 which it could so easily be. It is the best Tab saver type extension available except for the flaky nature and no support.