Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par igby, il y a 6 moisNoté 4 sur 5I've never had issues with this add-on myself (been using it on Chrome & Firefox for 4 years), but I do wish the developers were a bit more active and listened to user feedback. There are a lot of small features that could be added, which would improve the usability greatly. Secondly, I wish there was a way to sync the tabs across browsers (e.g. via your GitHub account and Gists or via Google Drive, Dropbox, whatnot) instead of having to export/import manually..
Other than that, I love the simplicity and it's one of the first add-ons I install!
- par StillMissingOldFF, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5Wouldn't know how to bear quantum Firefox on my 10 year old system if I hadn't this addon. Just when I feel FF eats away my RAM and starts to misuse the swapfile I press this button.
- par Samuel Hodgkins, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5Tried to save some incognito tabs with this on Android. It closed all of my incognito tabs but only saved some of them, and even closed all of my non-incognito tabs without saving any of them!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13008207 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 1 sur 5WTF!!! I have more than 400 tabs. When I click the button, All tabs are moved to OneTab's tab. But when I click restore all in OneTab's tab, It only restore the first tab, and all other tabs are gone!
- par piecevcake, il y a 7 moisNoté 2 sur 5UNRESPONSIVE DEVELOPER, NO REPLY TO EMAILS, NO ISSUES SITE.
NEEDS UPDATES-CONTAINERS, AND RESTORE TABS DISCARDED. SIMPLE FIXES OTHER ADDONS HAVE DONE.
HANGS FIREFOX LOADING GROUPS OF TABS, LOSES CUSTOMISED TAB TITLES AND IF YOU USE CONTAINERS IT IS USELESS.
[A YEAR AGO:] Very useful,
1. NEEDS to restore tabs unloaded - like when close and reopen firefox. Restoring large numbers of tabs hangs firefox for up to half a day, while FF restore session takes a couple of minutes. And loading loses customised tab names before I can reapply them to the tabs (custom tab titles are saved to onetab, but lost when tab is reloaded).
2. Needs to restore tabs in original containers.
3. A backuprestore button taking you to backup location would help. (Have lost it several times. Would also like to be able to access the file to cut/paste items from different profiles onetabs.)
4. would like an issues page. Emailing the ether is not satisfying. Feedback link doesnt work: HTTP ERROR 403 //
Problem accessing /feedbackSubmit. Reason: // Forbidden
- par Hi world!, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5I cant get it to work in private mode browsing, even after adblocker extensions were disabled. I'm I doing something wrong or is it "working-as-intended"? please advise. Other than that... its a great app!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13388733 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5hope it could support that the tab can be dragged into tab 'OneTab', or there's a right-click option to move to tab 'OneTab'
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15410979 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 2 sur 5Auf meinem Android Tablet verschwanden beim klicken auf Onetab fast alle meine Tabs ins Nirvana... Verwende Onetab auch am PC dort hatte ich nie Probleme. Also Daumen hoch am PC Daumen runter unter Android.
- par RN, il y a 7 moisNoté 2 sur 5Just installed this and lost all my tabs, by trying to restore and "one tab" again too quickly, so that not all of the restored tabs were loaded yet. Those that weren't loaded weren't "one tabbed" so I went from 17 to 5 in 1 second ... Can't remember all of them and was researching for an essay, so that sucks (: But I appreciate the idea and hope that the developers can maybe include something like waiting until all tabs are loaded, before allowing a user to use this feature.