Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
par Mab, Queen of Air and Darkness, il y a 2 mois
Noté 1 sur 5
Ate 50 tabs of research, saved three unimportant ones. Could've used something like the right-click context menu available on desktop to save a certain group of tabs one by one like I had wanted to.
- par jc74, il y a 19 heuresNoté 1 sur 5First time I tried to use it, it closed all my tabs (nearly a hundred that I'd kept open across crashes, reboots and FF updates for months) and gave me a list of only the most recent two. I think this is probably the first time in my life I really feel like I could murder someone. I'm sure it will pass but it won't stop me hoping the developer gets hit by a bus.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13236401 de Firefox, il y a 4 joursNoté 5 sur 5One of my favorite apps. Would be ideal if one can move more than one tab in the list at a time to a new and/or existing group.
- par MrHallows, il y a 10 joursNoté 1 sur 5I've used this extension religiously for years on my desktop and I love it. However, I just installed it on my Android phone and upon using it, it deleted ALL of my tabs and didn't even save them!! I had over 100 tabs open and now they are gone! I am EXTREMELY disappointed.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16100882 de Firefox, il y a 15 joursNoté 4 sur 5Works well on both Firefox and Chrome, and I haven't been bitten by the issues that other reviewers mentioned. I'm taking one star back because import/export drops all tab group metadata (name, star, lock), which strikes me as a strange and inexcusable omission.
- par BinaryWave, il y a 21 joursNoté 1 sur 5Used OneTab for desktop Firefox forever, I installed it to use on my Android phone and it deleted ALL of my tabs which are now unrecoverable!!! DO NOT USE OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5490605 de Firefox, il y a 22 joursNoté 5 sur 5I rarely rate add-ons, as so many are really not much cop. This add-on, for me, is one of those rare ones that ticks my boxes - it's clear what it does, it's simple to use, and I find it genuinely useful!
If you are one of those web users who sometimes has many Firefox tabs open, this really does simplify keeping a handle on them. Recommended, unequivocally!