Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par zip23, il y a 6 heuresNoté 5 sur 5套件出現問題的人請先更新瀏覽器， ESR 用戶需要使用 78 版本以相容此附加元件，如果需要保持上一版本的人請依下面説明操作。
For everyone has addon broken issue:
Please update browser, ESR user must update to version 78.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2020-09-14 的 1.36 版本更新在舊版瀏覽器運行將導致儲存分頁資料損壞，並且無法開啟清單列表，意味著當下無法取回任何記錄（但資料並沒有不見，除非你移除該附加元件）。
2. 建立新的設定檔或者用已經備份、壞了也不會怎樣的設定檔安裝上一個穩定版本的 OneTab (1.29) ，如果已經安裝新版則需先移除再重新安裝。歷史版本選擇的超連結在附加元件網頁的左下角。
3. 安裝完關閉主程式，從設定檔中找到 xpi 檔案。
5. 繼續開心使用 OneTab 。
2. Sync 會干擾資料搶救的進行（雞婆又幫你更新到新版ry ），請先暫停附加元件部份的同步或是整個暫停。
- par Mac, il y a 6 heuresNoté 4 sur 5OneTab is essential. However, as of Sep. 2020, it has a new bug: it disappears after the browser is launched, and you have to disable and re-enable to make it work. They need to fix this. Also, the developer could make it so much better, for example by allowing more ways to manage and display the tab list.
- par dev, il y a 6 heuresNoté 4 sur 5Broken OneTab? Add-ons Manager -> OneTab -> Toggling "Run in Private Windows" every time Firefox starts-up seems to re-enable the OneTab extension.
My biggest gripe with OneTab is the insistence of utilizing: "https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain=" rather than other options or even no favicon. Yes, I would prefer an option to not even waste resources on the favicons.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16313016 de Firefox, il y a 17 heuresNoté 1 sur 5This add-on is a brilliant idea. It's quick and easy to save tabs out of the way until you want to go back to site. Can even organise tabs into groups and rename them too. This is great when researching different subjects. I've been enjoying the useful functionality of OneTab for ages now. A really useful way of bookmarking.
Until the last update (16 September 2020). It is now completely broken. When it's fixed I'll come back and update the rating.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13079970 de Firefox, il y a 20 heuresNoté 1 sur 5Right now this add-on is unstable or bugged. The icon disappeared from Firefox and I couldn't use it, so I had to reinstall it to work again. Which resulted in losing all my previous tabs!
I hope this issue gets fixed soon.
- par Michael, il y a un jourNoté 4 sur 5It broke on the recent Sept 2020 update, but following a suggestion to turn it off and on again under about:addons page actually fixed it. I've been using this for a few years and continue to love it despite this.
- par Cat, il y a un jourNoté 1 sur 5Used to be great but now every time I open Firefox I have to go an manage my extensions turn it off then turn it on again. I don't know if this is the team's issue or a firefox issue, all I know is it is very irksome and I would like to hope it gets resolved
- par Wavemaker, il y a 2 joursNoté 4 sur 5This is one of my all time favourite addons, so it was with horror and dismay, after it having worked without a hitch since the day I installed it, I awoke one day to a totally blank OneTab page staring back at me with terse and cold indifference. The "OMFG, no, no, no, no, NO, this can't be happening!!" factor was real!!
But! Having regularly taken advantage of the backup option, I was somewhat hopeful I could fix things and lose only a couple of days worth of new tabs. Unfortunately though, no amount of disabling/re-enabling or uninstalling/re-installing could bring back the last tabbed days of my online life. Then, having nothing to lose, I decided to revert to an older version as suggested by a user further down the comment line:
Oh blessed be!! It's back! It's all back! I could hardly believe it! Whew! Cheers of joy, high fiving myself (and the cat) and a couple of woop woops broke the tense and mournful atmosphere and I was back in business, baby! :) (Shout out to Keegan Witt for the link to the old version. Thank you, my friend! Thank you!)
So... Despite the heart attack-inducing shock of potentially having lost all that was dear to me (tab-wise anyway) I am giving this addon 4 stars. When it works, it works like a dream, so I won't punish the team who made this otherwise brilliant addon by giving a lower score, because do you know what? Sometimes, shit happens. Yup, sometimes it just happens, even to the best of us. The fatal errors in the new version are most certainly not done intentionally and I feel a great deal of compassion and empathy for the poor developer/s who are maybe having a minor heart attack of their own, sleepless nights and they're probably (hopefully) working feverishly in a panicked sweat to fix whatever went wrong and get things back on track. I just can't bring myself to jump on any "cancel culture" bandwagon and diss or abandon this addon after all it has done for me, and besides, I am hopeful there'll be fix soon.
So, to keep this review short, (Yikes! Too late!) I still request a donate button somewhere on the OneTab page and I will be thankful and grateful and happy for having this FREE addon available to me. When it works, it's a little piece of heaven.
So as I said, 4 stars it is, and now I'll be off. I have some more tab-hoarding to do....
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13722963 de Firefox, il y a 2 joursNoté 3 sur 5Could be an excellent Add-On, but has problems with keeping data when Mozilla releases new firefox versions. I recommend strongly to frequently save links to a text file. Otherwise you must restore lost tabs from firefox' history.
- par Santi, il y a 2 joursNoté 1 sur 5I've been using OneTab for the last four months and I loved it. I was now working in three projects with around 50, 20, and 15 tabs each. I was able to just group all of the tabs when I was not working in a specific project. I loved that I was able to name each group. But today, when I updated Firefox to the 80.0.1 version, OneTab did not reload my lists of tabs. It was just a blank page. I copied the URL, I restarted firefox, I also restarted windows... It did not help, OneTab was just not working at all. So I removed and installed the extension again. it works now, but it won't reload my previous lists of tabs. I have lost research work done during several months. I can't believe it.
Right now I am just trying to find an alternative.