Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15324470 de Firefox, il y a 9 mois
Noté 2 sur 5
Firefox recommended a "Reset" of the browser, which created a "Old Firefox Data" folder on my desktop containing a backup of all of my profile data — including extension data. I have tried restoring my OneTab extension data (links/URLs) using Firefox's restoration process, but OneTab is the only extension that does not seem to restore its previous data. I have contacted OneTab through their form on their website twice and have not heard back. I would pay for support at this point, but it's unfortunate I am dealing with potential data loss with no answer from the developer. Again, I would compensate the developer to assist in helping my current situation. If I am able to restore the data, I will update my review and increase my rating.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15095017 de Firefox, il y a 9 heuresNoté 1 sur 5This extension just took 100 open tabs and saved only one! 😠 Those were important. I like OneTab for PC, but this mobile extension makes you guys pure trash.
- par jc74, il y a 2 joursNoté 1 sur 5First time I tried to use it, it closed all my tabs (nearly a hundred that I'd kept open across crashes, reboots and FF updates for months) and gave me a list of only the most recent two. I think this is probably the first time in my life I really feel like I could murder someone. I'm sure it will pass but it won't stop me hoping the developer gets hit by a bus.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13236401 de Firefox, il y a 5 joursNoté 5 sur 5One of my favorite apps. Would be ideal if one can move more than one tab in the list at a time to a new and/or existing group.
- par MrHallows, il y a 11 joursNoté 1 sur 5I've used this extension religiously for years on my desktop and I love it. However, I just installed it on my Android phone and upon using it, it deleted ALL of my tabs and didn't even save them!! I had over 100 tabs open and now they are gone! I am EXTREMELY disappointed.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16100882 de Firefox, il y a 16 joursNoté 4 sur 5Works well on both Firefox and Chrome, and I haven't been bitten by the issues that other reviewers mentioned. I'm taking one star back because import/export drops all tab group metadata (name, star, lock), which strikes me as a strange and inexcusable omission.
- par BinaryWave, il y a 22 joursNoté 1 sur 5Used OneTab for desktop Firefox forever, I installed it to use on my Android phone and it deleted ALL of my tabs which are now unrecoverable!!! DO NOT USE OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA!