Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15242661 de Firefox, il y a un an
Noté 4 sur 5
Update 3-31-20: If I had it to do over I would only rate this at 3 stars. It is VERY annoying when you open ur browser that you have to wait sometimes long time for the auto load and display of this addon. I have not found a way to disable it. Slows down your work while you wait for it to load. keeps popping up in my browser without my input resulting is slowdown of my browsing. works ok except user should have the option of opening it up, should not be automatic like it is now.
- par XU, il y a 3 joursNoté 2 sur 5If there are any Private Browsing tabs open, activating OneTab will add only those tabs to the list, while permanently closing and discarding all of the non-Private tabs.
- par Gorilla, il y a 4 joursNoté 1 sur 5A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.
- par Boštjan, il y a 5 joursNoté 3 sur 5I will rate with 3 stars because addon developer created this addon. If mozilla made this add-on then I would rate it with 0 because it doesn't even deserve a rating of 1. I am still using Tab Groups because groups are totally hidden and I can backup all groups and tabs with just a few clicks. In less than 1 minute I have 100+ tabs on my laptop.
What I need to do is foud a developer, then pay him to hack Firefox version 54 and change it with latest firefox version.
Latest firefox versions is totally the same as any other browser -> GARBAGE.
100 tabs use only 1 GB of ram :D why do we even need x64 if browsers are NOT even created to run more than 10 tabs!!
Running 50+ tabs without Multi-row no thanks!! I will not have my tabs in second window, because Multi-row do the job perfect and I can see tabs names without clicking on anything!
I like browsing fast and with less clicks and not with more click to do the same!
For example new sidebar oh my good!!! By default sidebar on the left side and icon for open/close sidebar on the right side :D :D :D Every time moving the mouse on the entire screen :D do they even have brains??!
- par Ian H., il y a 9 joursNoté 4 sur 5Excellent extension for most common browsers. Missing feature of a cloud sync ability so One Tab info was shared across browsers is what keeps this from being 5/5 for me.
- par Omitade, il y a 11 joursNoté 5 sur 5When I am researching something, I tend to open a lot of tabs. It gets chaotic and then, at the end of the day, I just don't want to see them any more. One Tab takes care of it, like a good housekeeper. Wonderful!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16176076 de Firefox, il y a 17 joursNoté 1 sur 5FINGER WEG!!!
Ein Klick auf Speichern hat bei mir sämtliche Tabs geschlossen, ohne eine Liste zu erzeugen. Alle Tabs waren somit weg. Die App sollte eher TrashTab heißen.