Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13497634 de Firefox, il y a 2 ans
Noté 2 sur 5
Sorry to burst your bubble Perce-Neige, but OneTab most definitely does lose the tabs. I've been using it for a couple of years, and have gone though multiple crashes with no problems -- until today. Firefox crashed, and when I started it back up OneTab was empty. This is unacceptable! OneTab should make a backup when Firefox closes (not crashes, but closes), and it should NEVER overwrite a file, even if corrupt. Two stars, and looking for a replacement.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16100882 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursNoté 4 sur 5Works well on both Firefox and Chrome, and I haven't been bitten by the issues that other reviewers mentioned. I'm taking one star back because import/export drops all tab group metadata (name, star, lock), which strikes me as a strange and inexcusable omission.
- par BinaryWave, il y a 9 joursNoté 1 sur 5Used OneTab for desktop Firefox forever, I installed it to use on my Android phone and it deleted ALL of my tabs which are now unrecoverable!!! DO NOT USE OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5490605 de Firefox, il y a 10 joursNoté 5 sur 5I rarely rate add-ons, as so many are really not much cop. This add-on, for me, is one of those rare ones that ticks my boxes - it's clear what it does, it's simple to use, and I find it genuinely useful!
If you are one of those web users who sometimes has many Firefox tabs open, this really does simplify keeping a handle on them. Recommended, unequivocally!
- par A helpful user, il y a 10 joursNoté 4 sur 5Perfect extension, VERY useful, its like bookmarking BUT BETTER, although I did go into firefox's task manager recently and it was the process with the highest power draw somehow, even higher than all my other tabs like youtube
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12624484 de Firefox, il y a 10 joursNoté 5 sur 5I read the 1-star problems of losing tabs so I tested this install with 40+ tabs.
40 +tabs open. They reduced to one tab and Task Manager showed savings. Hit restore all and they all came up fine.
closed FF and did it all again. This time saved the single OneTab bookmark and closed FF without restoring the 40+ tabs. Restarted FF and opened the saved OneTab bookmark. All previous tabs were listed. They opened both individually and as a full group and worked fine, including this page.
Seems to work fine. I'll keep it.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16063581 de Firefox, il y a 11 joursNoté 1 sur 5Like many others said, saved like two tabs and deleted dozens of others. DON'T DO IT. Send your mobile tabs to Firefox desktop and use onetab there.
- par frikdt, il y a 13 joursNoté 5 sur 5Why have I found this extension only now? Surely the best thing since sliced bread.
Just a word of advice that may help some other users (I've seen several complaints about tabs being lost after browser or PC restart): I thought I was in the same situation after closing my browser for the first time after installing OneTab. Reloading the browser just gave me an empty OneTab tab. However, as soon as I clicked the OneTab icon the complete saved tab list was reloaded.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13490529 de Firefox, il y a 14 joursNoté 1 sur 5Пользовался расширением много лет, никаких сбоев не было. И тут внезапно перестал открываться. Потерял пару сотен ссылок.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15620583 de Firefox, il y a 15 joursNoté 1 sur 5lost all tabs in onetab
this thing dont work:
Don't worry about closing OneTab - you will not lose your stored tabs. Even if you close all tabs and exit your web browser and restart your computer, the tabs you have stored in OneTab will not be lost. "