- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13037382 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5As the author says, it might not work, mine did not but rather than give 1 star, I wanted to give 3 as the author worked hard in writing the addon. Just wished Facebook worked just as hard to help users.
- par danblukk, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Worked fine at first but not the icon dissapears from my active firefox plugins and I have to disbale and re-enable the plugin a bunch of times to get it to show, otherwise the normal new facebook loads up.
- par Steak-Tartare, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Why did we switch from an almost permanent old layout to one we have to redo every two days?
The most annoying here is that the share from other websites, like YT and coe, is just bad. Since the add doesn't work on the share page, the pop up show up all the time, and either we valide the old layout that send straight to the main page or we have to deactivate/reactivate the pop up if we want to be able to make a full use of the share page, like deciding who can see, etc., because the pop up window is so big it hides options.
Seriously, this add is way too invasive. The point of such an add is to improve our navigation, not to make us remember it's here all the time. Still giving three stars for the previous good services.
- par Alan, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Aw it didn't work for me on Mozilla, will try Chrome and Opera later. Hope I'm not stuck with the in my opinion ridiculous looking and slow new facebook! Why would they drastically change a format that gave them literally a world of business?! Thank you so much Matt and anyone else who've worked so hard on this.
- par Muhammad Abdullah, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Hi, it doesn't work right now. it works well before. not working right now. I tried several times. it remains same new layout. I hope it will fix very soon
- par mimteatr, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5Was great till today, not working anymoe 🤔
20/10/2020 UPDATE: It's working now, thanks for the update! :)
23/10/2020 UPDATE: Again not working! 😔 I don't blame Matt, it's annoying to have to rewrite the add-on every other day because of FU**ING tyrannic Facebook!!😡
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16325878 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 3 sur 5since adding I am having issues on Facebook - specifically, I cannot view opened photos that I most recently uploaded to my albums.
I also cannot see captions on ANY of my photos.