- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18281513 de Firefox, il y a 16 joursJUnk and NO I am not installing anything that 1. Bullguard did without addons. 2. Firefox does better and 3. Random hijacking off my browser suggesting I install your bloody extensions!! Spyware behaviour when extensions were never required to do the exact same thing over a decade ago. And I'm not installing them to unistall them so you stop hijacking my browser....Should be able to toggle in the app so it doesn't flipping behave like Malware.
Can't wait till my Bullguard sub ends
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13647031 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisUpdate: More trouble than it's worth - keeps stopping and requiring I re-enable it. Have cancelled the subscription.
Original: Seems to work OK when it's running, however, it stops without warning and I have to re-enable it. Has happened multiple times. Unlikely to pay to have it installed permanently
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17598246 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisIt stops working without warning. I get a message saying sign into the program, but there is no sign in. When I check the app, it will show it is not enabled on Firefox, which is what I use. I have to try and try to get it re-enabled. When it works, it is ok, but it stops working without warning.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17962712 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisIt keeps telling me to activate it but never how to do so. One time, and only one time, I found a report that said it blocked 136 trackers. Then I ran CCleaner and it said it removed 16,000 trackers. Who do I believe?
- Noté 1 sur 5par Vicarmann, il y a 8 moisHard to puzzle out what it does, how it works or how to judge if it has any value. It seems to want access to a lot of my personal information without out assuring me that my browsing will remain private.
I'm going to give it a week and then cancel it if I don't see any value.