- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13583672 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5solamente captura paginas enteras pero no puedo configurarlas a otro formato pues la barra de hemientas no esta traducida
y no la entiendo
- par Robert Holloway, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I cannot understand why a professional organization continues to make a product that is not compatible with Mozilla's updates nor Microsoft Edge, two of the leading browsers used today. For a while back, Nimbus was an add on of choice for working with creative solutions, but now its developers cannot keep up with the evolving world of the browsers that they could once support.
Do not install this on Mozilla Firefox or expect it to work with Edge, unless you are forced into using Chrome, which I do not and will not use.
So I guess they are willing to forfeit market share and continue to argue with users that their product simply does not support the rapid evolving world of browsers, Maybe their company is destined to fail due to their lack of responsiveness to the market...who knows, but you may find that there are compatibility issues now or later since they don't seem to be so interested in keeping current with their product!
- par stompwampa, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5The new "Copy to Clipboard" feature doesn't even work! It just pastes the text I previously had in my clipboard. I ONLY use this add-on to copy images to my clipboard, and I can't even do that because it's broken. Further, it no longer scrolls down the page while I'm taking a screenshot. Uninstalled.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13453042 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5It's spying on users. Every time an image is saved a GET request is fired to https://everhelper.me/nimbus-download-image.html.
Copy functionality is still there: Just right click finished image and select 'Copy Imgae'. API to support dedicated 'Copy' button was removed by Firefox in version 57.
- par unirockers, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5No copy to clipboard, and SPAM! Everytime I open firefox I am redirected to
This is irritating and seems to be a gimmick to redirect users to your website.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12244414 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Old Ver. 9 was best of the best. Now rate it as a "One". Losing the copy toolwas a big mistake and they followed the pack by making it soooo slow. Poor choice now! I won't donate again unless they fix the tool.
- par angie, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Used to be GREAT, now not usable at all. I can already screenshot without this, it was only useful in being able to select what you need and THEN paste it where you need it. Now that this function is gone, no use for this app. Hope it comes back!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6861890 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Few weeks ago it was a brilliant and quick entire page screen grabber. Since v.12 it is a slow piece of shit. Sometimes it won't work. Garbage.
Very quick I found and recommend you Fireshot for full page screen shots.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13306075 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' : The Version 9 is much snappy compared to the new version. The new version is terrible. Laggy, slow respond and will just make your browser freeze. So disappointing with this Version 12.
- par Liana, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I loved Nimbus Screen Capture before so much that I almost made a contribution. Good thing I didn't! The recently-updated version is absolutely terrible! It takes forever and a day to take a shot, and saving images has lost its simplicity. I'll end my review here, as I have to go find another screenshot add-on!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13299124 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I'd give it negative stars if I could. I have used Nimbus Screen Capture flawlessly for YEARS. I normally don't update my Add-Ons 'cuz typically the newest version always takes away functionality in order to get you to buy or pay for the "premium" version when the earliest versions had all of the functionality. I didn't think this would be true with Nimbus. They have been around for a long time & were reputable so I thought "what's the risk"??? Boy-oh-boy was I wrong!!!! The last version I had could capture an entire web page in under 3 seconds. And I could copy it to the clipboard as an "option". Just capture an entire web page & past it into multiple image editors, office editors, or other apps. NOT NOW!!!! In order to capture an ENTIRE web page, it can now take MINUTES. The process for the new version is to JUMP all the way to the bottom of the web page & start "scrolling" up, taking a screen shot every time the scrolling pauses. Then it assembles the screen shots in to a complete "image" & is automatically opened up in the Nimbus Screen Shot Editor Tab. I tried to do a Nimbus "Entire Web Page" capture on what I didn't know was a long web page. It took 2 minutes & it wasn't even half-way finished!!! I tried to to stop the Nimbus "Entire Web Page" capture process, but there was no way to stop it. I had to kill the tab & start over. HORRIBLE. I am currently scouring the internet for an older version that worked FAST & EFFICIENT. If I can't find it, I will not use ANY Nimbus Add-ons ever again. Way to fµck it up guys!!! Ya know why Google is SO SUCCESSFUL??? SIMPLICITY!!! THEY JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!! All you software companies & app makers always to to take a simple, fast, efficient, & eloquent concept & BLOW IT UP all in the name trying to get rich or trying to become the "standard". All you have to think is "GOOGLE" & "YOUTUBE" Simple, fast, efficient, & eloquent you fµcktards!!!
- par FritzVonDago, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Couldn't leave well enough alone could you? You had an add-on that was simple, & easy to use and very effective. Now you have a train wreck! To bad you screwed up so bad. I was going to donate some $$$. Now I am thinking about sending a BILL!....I am removing it from my browser guys!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13272546 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I use this quite often to create screenshots for instructional e-mails with the "Copy to clipboard" function.
The removal of this feature pretty much makes this useless to me. :(
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13274239 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Where do you hide the copy&paste-function after the update? I used Nimbus every single day, but without the function it is absolutlely useless for me...
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12811190 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I can't easily copy to clipboard anymore. I used to LOVE this add-on. Now it's useless. Too bad. Fess up that a mistake was made and you're fixing it and I'll hang in.... No? I'm moving on.