- par Rick, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5There are snippets at the bottom of the New Tab Page in Firefox, and i clicked on one and it took me here - https://blog.mozilla.org/internetcitizen/2018/05/23/gdpr-mozilla/?snippet_name=8315#utm_source=desktop-snippet&utm_medium=snippet&utm_campaign=13thingsGDPR&utm_term=8315&utm_content=REL
My question is how do i create a Parameter for this? i tried everything and nothing works to completely clean it, only partially clean it. And it's not because of extensions on Mozilla websites because i have set the correct preferences in about:config to fix that.
Also, on certain Amazon pages, such as https://www.amazon.com/dp/B013CCTJKE - if you change options such as 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB, sometimes it will add ?th=1 to the end of the URL, if i delete ?th=1 and press enter the URL will go back to a complete clean URL. is there anyway to create a parameter for this? i've seen some product pages, the ?th=1 will always come back no matter what, which makes me believe there is no parameter to create for this.
i've tried firstname.lastname@example.org and it doesn't work. Maybe you can take a look at this and figure something out.
Thank You in advance.
i found another Amazon URL that i can't figure out how to clean with a parameter - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AZWYUA4?aaxitk=EHCrA6mbNmFFgn2BVN57lg&pd_rd_i=B00AZWYUA4&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=5582544217303223519&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=rOtring+600&hsa_cr_id=2522701590101&_encoding=UTF8&tag=cavemancircus-20&linkCode=ur2&linkId=c1fb83f30f4992600b99db7c319e6f7d&camp=1789&creative=9325
- par trim, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Wow this addon really do the job. Love the feature of being able to edit my own rule.
Just want to ask how this addon works: Is it: a) Load a url >> remove tracking link >> go the the page OR b) Load a url >> go to the page with tracking link >> removing tracking url >> go to the page with clean url. If the answer a) then it's all good.
I use this addon primarily to remove ebay tracking link (_trksid, _trkparms, hash, si, item & still adding). But I had encountered a problem when I put _trksid@ebay.* - this rule did not work in ebay.com.my site. ebay have different kind of site like ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, ebay.com.au, ebay.ca for example. So is the rule I put only works in ebay.com only?
To fix the issue indirectly, I just put _trksid globally so the addon just block it regardless of different domain.Hi and thank you for your review.
To answer your question, it's option A. Regarding your ebay issue: I will investigate and track that in https://github.com/Smile4ever/firefoxaddons/issues/135
Thank you for using Neat URL!
- par Mark, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I'm not sure if it's working or not. Whenever I search addons.mozilla and I find an addon I might be interested in I click on the link and open it in a new tab. The URL in the address bar says, "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/neat-url/?src=search". If I wanted to bookmark this addon I'd have to go up and select the "?src=search" and delete that part of it and reload the tab to get a clean URL.
After I installed your addon I thought it would remove the "?src=search" part of it, but it didn't. So I opened your addons options and I entered "?src=" (without the quotes) then saved the preferences. I even put a comma and space before it to separate it from all your other entries. Anyhow that didn't work. Then I tried entering, "?src=search" (again without the quotes) and that didn't work; neither did "?src=*".
Why won't your addon remove the "?src=search" part of the URL? What am I doing wrong, can you help?
EDIT: Thank you Geoffrey De Belie, using just "src" (without the quotes) worked perfectly. I adjusted my rating.Hi. You need to use "src" or "email@example.com" to make it work, omitting the question mark and the double quotes. Please let me know if that fixes it for you, thanks.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13786737 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Unusable if you need to use website forms filled in with full url, like there ones on ssllabs.com - i dont want to whiteliste every website with a form like this (bugfix from dev)
I remove this addon and look for a better one
- par T.Y.T, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Hi Geoffrey
Thanks a lot for this extension.
In a previous answer, you wrote: "That's why there exist other addons that do exactly that. I believe Neat URL should do one thing well, which is "cleaning URLs". Skipping redirects or retrieving long URLs from short ones will not be in the feature scope of Neat URL."
=> Could you name those extensions, so that I can have a look on them? Thanks again... And keep up the good work!