- Noté 1 sur 5par Darto, il y a 4 ansA program/utility/addon should be rated as a sum of two parts: the utility itself and the documentation.
The documentation provided by the homepage for MSI Multiple File Downloader I rate as F minus: horrible beyond belief.
As for home this addon works, I have no clue because the makers decided to put tons of information on their site, EXCEPT HOW TO BEGIN TO USE IT.
So, what don't I know: I do not know how to download files with it. It is installed. I have no clue how to use it.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14221967 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansIt does nothing, including showing up as an option. Firefox should remove this from its site. It's worse than a waste of time.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12524071 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansJust. Does. Not. Work.
It's an amazingly poorly written add-on where no one is able to use it properly. Not sure what are "MSI Developers" doing. For one, nothing shows up in the downloadable content list (it's always greyed out). Even when you do the stuff some enlightened person wrote in the reviews section (marking the pngs downloadable, for example), it now lists them, but still errors out and does not download them with the error "Unchecked lastError value: Error: filename must not be an absolute path" in the Browser Console. This shouldn't even be alpha.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14087260 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansMultiple File Download button doesn't show next to address bar, even after i confirmed Enable it. So how can i use this extension if it doesn't show? Please fix this because DownThemAll has not yet release Firefox Quantum version. Next to address bar only has Page Actions, Pocket & Bookmark button.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14021322 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansTotally useless, no directions or indication it is on your computer. That coupled with no response from the developer leads me to think there is something nefarious going on here.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13859262 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansAny amount of instructions/documentation would make this even barely usable.
I have a Firefox Quantum 59.0 (64 bits) on MAC High Sierra. The button is on the menu but greyed out. Maybe because I am trying to download pdfs?
I see no answer from the developers so maybe this is an abandoned project? If you are out there I am willing to contribute documentation if you explain how this works.