Noté 4,6 sur 5
4,6 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16018360 de Firefox, il y a un jourNoté 5 sur 5i used to use two different browsers to manage two sets of profiles which was honestly tiring. this new feature is like a dream!
- par Gabriel, il y a 2 joursNoté 5 sur 5This is a must have, no need to open multiple windows as in other browsers.... What I would like to have is a default URL when selecting a container from the list and also a way to sort the list in the extension not just the tabs. Great Work!
- par Alex, il y a 3 joursNoté 5 sur 5There is absolutely nothing negative to say about this extension, but you should know that it will be twice as powerful if you also install the "Temporary Containers" extension and set it up right.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16031595 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursNoté 5 sur 5Fantastic and very useful. I ditched having two profiles running at the same time to use different accounts.
However, could you please introduce the functionality to assign shortcuts to quickly open different type of containers, please?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16026948 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursNoté 4 sur 5MAC version 6.2.5
Reopen url in specific container doesn't work in FF 78, if it already associated to another container.
For example. I have two containers: Home and Work. I associate Gmail with Home container. But if i try to reopen it in Work container then it opens in Home container again.
This scenario works correct in FF 77.
I would like to export rules in this extension for backup it. Can you add this feature?