Avis de Lars Sørensen
- Noté 3 sur 5par kcufuoyeid, il y a 25 joursIt is a failure. I am unable to work around the stupid CORs protection with addon to test code in console. The ui also needs some refinement.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Gio, il y a 7 moisJust need to be able to edit a header after is added to be 5 star plugin. For now I'll just give 3
- Noté 4 sur 5par 幼元麒, il y a 8 mois期待已久的更新（0.1.8），但是“选项页面”没有半点更新。
The long-awaited update（0.1.8）, but the “Options Page” has not been updated in the slightest.
①The options page of the Firefox version looks less neat compared to the Edge version.
②Unable to quickly select all TextBox contents.
For the above reasons....It is too troublesome to modify the URL&Header Value value.
Great plugin, only downside: Chrome version has been updated to 0.1.8 in April。
- Noté 5 sur 5par remo, il y a 10 moisawesome, using it to add a specific header which Nginx uses to authorize the webbrowser and trowing a 404 if missing
- Noté 5 sur 5par Fuser, il y a un anGot to say like using this software it does the job and does it good and allows you to tweak any header you desire. Good job!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Alex Fox, il y a 2 ansCool extension, which works in private mode! This was very important for me (private mode) and other popular extension didn't work.
So, I recommend this!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Ruane, il y a 3 ansPlease add an option to edit response headers as well and export and import rules so I can replace "Header Editor", I will be watching for updates
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15660333 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansOnce headers is configured, its value cannot be changed. Too bad when using Authentication that changes often. Uninstalled.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Septfox, il y a 3 ansNeed to spoof a referer for something, and out of the six extensions I've tried this is the only one that works properly/at all.
Taking one star off for user-unfriendliness; rules can't be modified after set, they have to be scrapped and redone.