- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16642204 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisNoté 5 sur 5ok, would give 5 star because is the best around but,
- High appreciate the use of Regex and the filtering,
- configuration panel is slow it should use an entire page and remain open instead to have that little window
- json export is precious to save your configurations
- par Ilta Isometsä, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5caused high cell phone bills. my mobile data tariff was exhausted. after some research, i found out that this addon converts the user's browser into a proxy for advertising fraud without asking. i can never trust this addon again.
- par Salomone Sabbatini, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Without user's consent, this Extension connects WebSocket to ext1008.extenbalanc.org:88 and creates huge Requests looks like AdFraud behavior.
Was this extension compromised? It looks malicious code was injected.
- par Andrei Diaconescu, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5it works great many times, but not very rarely it will simply NOT send any header added.
I would like to report this as a bug: it sometimes repeatedly will not send any header, even after restart of firefox.
In Chrome i did not have such problems.
- par ZashyShy, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5What the heck happened to the UI?! I mean the weird blue wasn't pretty, but what in the heck is this mess of junk?! Random 1's all up on the side? Why not count? Or take the first letter like sane circle icons everywhere else. And the colour contrast makes them almost all look like the same same colour, wat?
I miss the old UI, and that wasn't pretty either!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15606683 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Works great on Chrome, on Firefox however it will not modify the header of a POST request made from a SWF file.
It modifies the referer for "Request Headers", but not "Request headers from upload stream".
(yeah they are 2 different things with unique headers from a single request)