Noté 4,7 sur 5
4,7 étoiles sur 5
- par Romain, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5Very cool add-on, however, when activated, Youtube's homepage becomes completely empty, on this particular point it is too much of clearance to me, even if the job on other websites is amazing. May-be add a fonction to allows some websites exceptions ?
- par Peter Kehl, il y a 7 moisNoté 3 sur 51. Once installed, about:addons > the extension's Details point at https://minimal.community, which doesn't work.
2. "The user must actively make choices by themselves." - but there's no obvious way to configure.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14179085 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Nice but can't use Facebook chat. What's the solution?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anThanks for your feedback, the bug was fixed in the 0.3 version of minimal
EDIT: This fix was improved in version 0.4.1 . Please, let us know if you still have issues. https://gitlab.com/aupya/minimal/issues/24
- par Raymondcal, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Wonderful. But to few websites wich to use this extension with. I can't wait to see more site taken into account! Continue the good work!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14641799 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Let's be more intentional with our time spent. We have to focus our attention on what really matters to us individually, and stop multi-billion dollar companies from stealing attention from us.
- par Kiude, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Very nice add-on ! Glad to have stumbled upon it.
Some remarks : the facebook interface is GREAT, very light. However, there are quite some bugs with the notifying buttons :
- messages icon triggers opening Messenger on pc
- notifications icon triggers nothing but the same : Messenger... weird and not convenient. Im confident a patch can be come up with :)
Cheers for the initiative !
Thanks for your answer ! I think the situation was fixed indeed for a couple of weeks, but unfortunately the bug reappeared. I should stress that contrary to the forum topic you mentioned, BOTH messages and notifications icons aren't working properly.
But no worries anyhow, keep up the good work :)I am glad too that you stumble on minimal and liked it! The issue you encountered is caused by an unstable feature that will soon be removed until fixed. You can follow the development of this situation here: https://gitlab.com/minimal-internet-experience/minimal/issues/9
EDIT: Thanks for your feedback. The bug has been fixed in the recent update (version 0.3). Please, let us know if you still have issues.
EDIT 2: Thanks again for your feedback and your help. The bug might have been fixed in the recent update (version 0.4.1). Please, let us know if you still have issues. https://gitlab.com/aupya/minimal/issues/24