- par swpease, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5It's been working well overall. I actually wanted to report what seems to be a bug, but don't know how to do that besides rating the addon.
Issue: The timer appears to start back up after midnight, when it is supposed to be "off". I noticed this because I like to fall asleep with my laptop playing some videos, and set an auto-shutdown for ~30 minutes after I get in bed (a little before midnight). I disabled the timer before doing this, and found that the time was logged for the current day from the midnight roll-over.
I'm using Firefox 60.0.1 (64-bit)
- par Andrei Lavrenov, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5It's an interesting feature showing how much time I waste on youtube and reddit. I'd love if it had more visual representation of the data, such as graphs, pie charts and so on, and not purely lists with hours spend.
- par Matteo, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Very good extension. Since I use the same device for work and home, it would be very helpful to be able to filter the data by hour of the day; even more, as others pointed out, it would be great to be able to export the data for independent analysis.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13908580 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Unfortunally the Add-On doesn't work anymore. I can't access the summary page and the timer doesn't count anymore. I loved that function
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12990352 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5This add-on is great for getting a rough sense of your browsing habits. I think it would be awesome I could keep track of time within local documents too (file://), since I often end up using Firefox as a PDF reader too.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13849768 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5App works as intended, but I would really like to be able to export the information into a spreadsheet file for long-term tracking.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13843262 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Seems to be quite useful and straight forward. Only missing a list for automated timer mode switching. E.g. set timer to movie mode on Netflix or Youtube.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12740425 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5This in an awesome productivity add-on. The only problem I have is that continues to count time if I my laptop goes to sleep with a webpage open which completely blows the statistics.
- par 123informatique, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Thank you very much for this nice plugin. Perfect for my needs, but I would like to be able to track my private sessions. Do you plan to add this feature as an option in a future update ? Kind regards and thanks again for your great work.
- par Smartfon, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5It's a great simple extension that worked pretty well. If the developer is reading this, please consider adding an option to choose how many seconds are considered "idle". An ability to adjust the 15 second rule.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13560137 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Unsure what information is needed to (or even where I should) bug report,, but there doesn't seem to be a contact website/email available under "More Information" on this add-on's page. :(
On Firefox 57.0.1 (64-bit) for Windows 7, running Mind the Time 2.2.0, Mind the Time doesn't show anything on the summary page. The top navigation bar (MIND THE TIME, ..., REFRESH) does show up, and so does a color gradient along the entire page (below the navigation bar). Mousing along the navigation bar does "dark-shade" the box behind the text, and clicking on any of the words doesn't do anything--the exception is "ABOUT" which opens this page.
Mind the Time shows up fine as an icon on the Toolbar; even the h:mm time tracker increases as it should. When clicked, the popup menu showing the various timer settings shows up fine; the h:mm/h:mm time tracker (showing time spent on the current domain) also works fine.
The bug persists, even after restarting firefox, and even after turning off all other addons and running the default theme.
edit: Refreshing firefox (completely new install) fixes the problem, somehow!
- par Nelson A. de Oliveira, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great add-on.
Just one thing that I miss (and I couldn't find any e-mail to contact the author) is an option to configure how the dates are displayed when seeing the statistics/summary.
Seeing it as "month/day" is really strange in some places; having an option to choose "day/month" would make it even greater.