- par aaa, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Time is sometimes not correct. For example, the screen time measured by the MacOS screen time is less than the mind the time screen time by about 2 hours.
Seems that the timer counts the time even when the computer is in sleep mode sometimes. Please fix this!
Could be a bit more customizable too.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15248020 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5it would be great if the user is able to set a reminder for a specific website , also maybe having a black list is easier than adding a ton of usual sites that don't waste time to the white list
- par Wurly, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5VERY VERY good idea ... but unforunately until now too basic. I wish more options to control my surf time effectifly - and please be strict! Very first I wish to have the option to place the notification window right in the MIDDLE of my screen (not bottom rigtht), and also to have the option to set a RED coulor. Would also be great to have the following option: Set a specific time for a surf time after which a warning window says "Tab will be closed in 30 seconds", which I can only prevent by clicking in an time-extension button.
Is there a way to give the developer a personal feedback by E-Mail? Would be great!
- par Pradeep, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5It would be better if user can set timer for websites and if time gets over then it alerts him. For ex: I can get 30 minutes for YouTube, once 30 minutes gets over this extension should give an alert. Moreover, Browser timing can be set. For ex: When i take break from study i browse, it would be good if i can set timing for 20 minute on my browser and after that it alerts me.
Later I explored this add-on, the second feature is there. Still including first feature would be worth it.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13337185 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5this extension work out-of-the-box. this will measure exactly how much time you spent on the f*ckin boring facebook web page and those other bullsh*t page :) thanks in advanced!