Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
Mind the Time 1.3.2
par Paul Morris
Keep track of how much time you spend on the web, and where you spend it. A toolbar ticker shows the time spent at the current site or the total time spent on the web today. A summary page sums up data for the past 70 days, 10 weeks, and 6 months.
À propos de ce module
The ticker in the toolbar shows time spent at the current site (the default) or the total time spent on the web today. You can change which is shown under the add-on's preferences.
The ticker shows the time in minutes. More than 59 minutes is shown as H:MM, for example 1:05 for 1 hour, 5 minutes.
Click the ticker for a menu that shows both the time spent on the current site today and the total time spent on the web today (H:MM / H:MM). Use the menu to open the summary page or change the timing mode:
1. Grey mode (default): timing is automatically paused after about a minute of inactivity. Timing automatically starts again when activity resumes (when the mouse pointer moves inside the browser window, a key is pressed, or the page is scrolled).
2. Green mode: the timer keeps timing despite periods of inactivity. This makes it easy to keep the timer on while watching videos.
3. Blue mode: only log the total time for each day and don't log which websites were visited or how much time was spent on each of them.
4. Timer off mode: the timer is off and no time or websites are logged. The ticker is not shown.
No time or websites are logged for private browsing windows.
The Summary Page
The summary page reports how much time you have spent, and where you have spent it, for today and the past 70 days. This includes weekly summaries of the past 10 weeks and monthly summaries of the past 6 months.
A new day begins at 4am (just for night owls).
Set preferences in the usual place: add-ons manager >> Mind the Time >> preferences.
All data is stored locally on your computer. The "Delete All Data" button under preferences deletes all data. When data is more than 70 days old it is automatically deleted.
Receive periodic reminder messages (after every X minutes) to help keep you aware of how much time you have spent on the web. Turn these on and set the frequency under preferences.
Under preferences you can enter a list of sites to prevent them from being logged, and any time spent on them from being counted. This lets you exclude work-related sites, for example.
If you use and like this add-on, a small contribution or a favorable review would be greatly appreciated. (Transparency: from 1/04/2012 to 3/25/2014, the total contributed was $244 from 38 contributors out of about 5,600 total users (as of 3/25/2014), an average of about 5 cents per user.)
This add-on was largely inspired by, and began with some code from the excellent LeechBlock add-on by James Anderson. Paul Morris reworked parts of the LeechBlock code for use in Mind the Time (primarily the parts related to tracking time spent at a given domain). Many thanks to James Anderson for licensing his code to be re-used like this.
- When watching YouTube, Vimeo, and other (?) videos in full screen mode, time is not logged.
- When the add-on is uninstalled, data is not deleted, due to a Firefox bug. You can manually delete all data under preferences on the summary page, before uninstalling.
- Version 1.2.0 had a bug where in some cases data might not appear on the summary page when upgrading from version 1.1. This was fixed in 1.2.1.
- Version 0.4.12 had a bug with the preference for the number of minutes to be logged between each reminder message. It would not update immediately when changed. This was fixed in 0.4.13.
- Version 0.4.9 had a bug where the ticker would sometimes not display correctly on Windows. This was fixed in 0.4.12.
- The code is open-source (under MPL 2.0). Feel free to send me an email. My address is my first name at my first name then my middle initial "w" then my last name dot com.
- Fixes a bug with week summaries in 1.3.1 where in some cases more than one overlapping week summary would appear for a given week's worth of days.
Le canal Développement vous permet de tester une version expérimentale de ce module avant qu’il ne soit distribué au grand public. Une fois que la version de développement est installée, vous continuerez à recevoir les mises à jour de ce canal. Pour ne plus les recevoir, réinstaller la version par défaut depuis le lien ci-dessus.
Attention : les versions de développement de ce module n’ont pas été revues par Mozilla.
- Version 2.0.0-beta6