Noté 4,8 sur 5
4,8 étoiles sur 5
- par peachy, il y a 2 joursNoté 5 sur 5This add-on is a blessing. I have an awful habit of falling down rabbit-holes from the trending tags/stories and this just removed that temptation completely. Saved me time and sanity!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15949234 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5Oh god, thank you! I just got dumped into the new Twitter, and I thought I was going to have to delete the whole site. Obnoxious doesn't begin to describe what they've done. This extension just gave me my eyesight back. :-)
- par Firedingo, il y a 2 moisNoté 5 sur 5You are a life saver Thomas! I would get migraines and end up puking thanks to the new twitter UI. With the help of your add-on I'm able to clean it up, throw the borders back on and no longer suffer migraines and puking from a terrible design.
So for me this is now hands down one of my most important add-ons. It would take roughly 30 to 60 seconds looking at the new UI to induce a migraine. I can now look without being made unwell.
The instructions were so clear to change the preferences, it was easy to use and does what it says it will do. Definite bug thumbs up for the ability to customize your experience! Huge positive there.
It works amazingly and I'm so pleased after hearing the old design is being nuked. I had being using a user agent switcher on just twitter alone to use the old UI which worked fine.
So I'm glad to have found this add-on as a replacement instead! Thank you Thomas!
- par unluckyLuke, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5A real life-saver. As someone with ADHD twitter is very overwhelming, especially with its focus on suggested and promoted content versus your personalized timeline. This addon cuts out everything it promises to, and makes the site a lot more manageable and a *lot* less stressful. I really appreciate it!!
- par Yury Molodtsov, il y a 6 moisNoté 5 sur 5The extension is awesome and I wasn't able to achieve anything like this with user styles.
My only suggestion would be to add an option to remove the menu labels completely. They carry no value if you get what icons mean. I suppose there could be issues with the hover mode and the light-blue highlight that appears, but I'd like to ask you to consider it :)