- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14992572 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansWarning: Clickbait.
Category: unreliable content
This website may contain clickbait. blah, blah…
Oh, thanks for the unnecessary heads up, but it's 2019 and the internet and malware apps are commodities.
I would not leave a bad review if Malwarebytes gave a mechanism to report a conventional ‘false positive.’
The code of JihadWatch.org is scanned daily for malware, adware and blacklisting which can be confirmed →
- Noté 1 sur 5par serenanocturna, il y a 3 ansWARNING! CENSORSHIP MASQUERADING AS COMPUTER PROTECTION! You used to be able rely on this add-on to remove browser adware and malware. But now, they've decided to become Big Brother censors to decide for us what content on the web is of value and to be trusted. And that adds up to legitimate news sites (usually conservative, but not always) being flagged as "Clickbait" & "unreliable". Of course, if they get this wrong, they should not be trusted to do what they are meant to do, and you should protect your browser by uninstalling this puppy. And so I'm letting you know, Firefox, how you are passing off censorship under the guise of malware protection. Hey, I don't tell you where to get Ur news: STOP telling me where mine should come from!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Geordie Dewhirst, il y a 3 ansStopped my Netflix from loading my video. I spent a day trying to figure out what's blocking it and I disabled this extension and everything loaded fine.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12972957 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThis extension is ridiculous. It tells you everything is click-bait so tries to block you from it (ask if you "really" want to go to that page"!)
Problem is that many sites have click bait now. It's how internet sites make money.
So okay, lighten up on the click bait warnings and then ask me again...
So far I'm not impressed - all it does is slow me down in my browsing with it's stupid useless warnings of click bait.
- Noté 1 sur 5par GµårÐïåñ, il y a 4 ansAbsolutely the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It pops up and claims that my own WordPress admin backend where I am composing a new post is "suspicious" behavior and blocks and breaks all functionality of it and even after you whitelist this dumb assessment, it continues to interfere with the way the site works, I had high hopes for a tool that I have used for years but recently it has gone straight to crap, I have given up on the desktop version but decided to give this a try and it is as half baked as it can possibly get, such a shame.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12031635 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansTried it for a couple of days. For some reason it does not like Yahoo and wouldn't let me log in to my account. Also right after installing it I noticed my wi-fi coverage throughout our house went from excellent to almost none unless I was right next to the router.we would be more then happy to help with your yahoo issue, please drop a line at email@example.com
as for the wi-fi router coverage, extension is not involved in any sort of the wi-fi related activity.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12510202 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansDectecta web como maliciosas y malware ,siendo web de mi confianza ,ya que conozco a quien las han puesto desde hace años
Arreglenlo y en un futuro la instalare ,mientrar tando ublock origin es mi aliadowill be more then happy to help you if you can provide me with little bit of more details around the issue.
please reach out to https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/242-malwarebytes-for-firefox/
- Noté 1 sur 5par Midnight1, il y a 4 ansStill in Beta and Blocks legit web sites for no valid reason.
Not ready for prime time! Uninstalled!
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14136684 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansI would not trust a closed source addon like this when there are much better open source tools to protect yourself from malware on the web like ublock origin with the malware filters all enabled.agree that there are great products in the market today, but most of them do not protect you from intrusive ads and clickbaits that you find on many popular websites.
Malwarebytes Browser Extension is uniquely positioned to fill those gaps.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13102082 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansUseless extension Does nothing.. i had by mistake gone on some malicious links.. have received warning from my AV , avira browser extension, even nowadays from bit defender traffic light, but never from this extension its sleeping..sorry about the bad experience, can you please provide the URL that is in question above?
this is a BETA product and we are constantly trying to improve it via user feedback.