Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d'essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d'un module.
* Changed default spacing for the small icon state for the main toolbar to accommodate more buttons - contributed by Jim N.
* Reformatted toolbar buttons with emphasis on simplifying and aligning dropmarkers and text-only links. Also worked with consistency of spacing for all toolbar button states;
* Eliminated extra top and bottom padding on searchbar which prevented slimmer toobars. Thanks Jim N!
* Added support for buttons on aging-tabs extension. Thanks Steve!
* Corrected theme preview area auto-sizing. Thanks Jim N!;
* Added support for Del.icio.us extension poor inheritance bug with buttons. Thanks Keith Chau!;
* Realigned throbber and search bar to work better when included on the same toolbar;
* Changed inheritance for tabbrowser tabs so extensions such as Colorful Tabs would work predictably;
* Corrected spacing issue of extension icons in the status bar, spacing them out better;
* Fixed inconsistency between standard and graphite themes for menulist alignment. Thanks Chris!
* Made accommodations for the way the AOIS extension wrests inheritance from command bar buttons.
* Styled separator lines and other formatting options;
* Fixed display issues with Moc browsers of the tree seperators;
* Corrected "jumping" urlbar from feed and security icon inclusions;
* Corrected search-provider greytext being overwritten by auto-complete black color;
* Made a more compatible tweak to center menulist graphics to accommodate poorly executed extensions (menulist.css);
* MAJOR SPEED INCREASE. Found the source of the theme's slowdowns which were due to background replication (Thanks for the mental push John Mattson!).
* General file cleanup and minor visual cleanup.
- Further restructuring of browser and UI tabs for better performance and smaller file size.
- Optimized css for radio buttons & scrollbars.
- Worked with Tab DragDrop Indicator to align it (1px off) also to disable Tab Mix Plus Native indicator - which presents issues.
- Styled extensions preview area as a groupbox, duplicating the default OS X theme.
- Minor visual - Styled the dialog header to be a little more conducive to a Mac-inspired look.
- Worked with richlistbox dimensions to accommodate fonts better.
- Minor visual - Bumped contrast on toolbar background.
- Minor visual - menu checks redone to be more like Mac version of theme.
- Extensive optimization of tabs and tabbrowser.
- Removed treecell border from urlbar autocomplete popup.
- Extensive font formatting to get control of text presentation throughout the theme in critical areas. SUGGESTION: To complete the Mac OS X look with this theme, you may install the Lucida Grande font into Windows/Fonts (XP) and turn font smoothing on (Control Panel > Display Properties > Appearance > Effects).
- Added global support for status meter - fixes problem with Firefox Update status and other status meters.