- par AL, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I replaced DecentralEyes with this and I like it quite a bit better. The only weird thing is that I started getting some things on pages randomly bolded or wrong looking, and I finally tracked it down to LocalCDN which by default has an option to block Google Fonts. Turned that off allowing Google Fonts again and haven't noticed any problems since. Pretty happy overall with this addon, thanks for making it!
- par A FF User, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5>>> PLEASE ADD "RULE SET" FOR ADGUARD! <<< THANK YOU! :D :B =DGood idea. I prefer to have suggestions for improvements and bug reports on Codeberg.org. This makes the development transparent and traceable.
Anyway, I have created a ticket: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/105
--> Implemented in v2.4.0
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13284684 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I removed this addon for a very petty reason -- the default behavior of the addon is to open up the addon changelog in a popup every time the addon updates. This is a big no-no for me.
But look, it seems to work fine, I would recommend it.Thanks for your feedback, but you can disable this behavior in the preferences ;)
Many users want the popup because of the rule generator. Not everyone uses the generator, but is interested in the changes, so the popup opens in the background. And for those who don't want that at all can disable it in the preferences :)
- par 12bytes, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5picks up where Decentraleyes left off and the developer is a great guy - the issue i mentioned here has been fixed
- par crazy man, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Why does LocalCDN ask for css to be allowed for Cloudflare, Google and Google fonts? Oh and I think rule sets for uMatrix and uBlock Origin should be included in release notes only when there is a new change in the rule sets. Keep up the good work!Thanks for your feedback.
> Why does LocalCDN ask for css to be allowed for Cloudflare, Google and Google fonts?
You can find the complete mapping here: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/src/branch/main/core/mappings.js#L86
> Oh and I think rule sets for uMatrix and uBlock Origin should be included in release notes only when there is a new change in the rule sets.
Good idea. I'm gonna take a closer look.
EDIT: Your suggestion has been integrated ;) An update will be released in the next few days.