- Noté 3 sur 5par DR, il y a un moisThe "Disable Google Fonts" option keeps re-enabling itself. I have to disable it every time i restart the browser
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un moisIf you are using the "Sync" storage option, then there is a problem with Firefox Sync Storage here right now. See here: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/1510
- Noté 2 sur 5par Michał Turek, il y a un moisI have disabled `Block Google Fonts` option more than 10 times already but this option keeps re-enabling itself after every browser restart even on fresh profile. This keeps breaking YouTube. Bug may be related with Firefox Sync between multiple Firefox browsers on multiple devices
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un moisYes, it's because of Firefox's sync store. On desktop it worked very well for a long time, but unfortunately not on mobile. That it now also does not work on the desktop is new.
I have extended the wiki, marked the option as beta and created an issue on Codeberg: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/issues/1510
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16941722 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisbrokes youtube icons
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 moisNot really. The extension blocks Google Fonts in the default settings. It's all described in the FAQs: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki#user-content-26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps-or-youtube
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16548668 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisIt's a good extension. I would give it 5 stars, if I wouldn't have this displease: after restarting Firefox my "Deactivate LocalCDN for these domains" list gets reset. I would like a fix for this (or an option to disable the resetting behavior) -- I assume this is a bug, since it happens on my personal and my work PCs in Ff, but not in Chrome-based browsers.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 moisSorry for the late reply. Unfortunately I can't reproduce this. Have you ever tested this with a fresh profile?
It would be better if you create a ticket to analyze this: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN
- Noté 1 sur 5par drkenrich, il y a 6 moisIt stops Google Maps from working. I was installing Windows 11 on a new computer when I found Google Maps wasn't working. I feared I was going to have to start installation all over again (HORROR!).
Based on another forum comment I tried troubleshooting and eventually found LocalCDN is the single addon that breaks Google Maps.This is related to Google Fonts, which are blocked by default in LocalCDN.
You can find details in the FAQs: https://codeberg.org/nobody/LocalCDN/wiki/Home#26-i-ve-a-problem-with-google-services-e-g-google-maps
Solution: Allow LocalCDN to load Google Fonts, then the buttons will work again.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Shan Sanear, il y a 6 moisCurrently having issues with Google Maps, need to disable it completely for them to work correctlyThanks for your feedback. Yes, it's normal with Google services (not only Maps), because in the default settings Google Fonts are blocked. For a privacy focused addon, this is the only practical default option.