Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par SAdmn, il y a 12 ansNoté 4 sur 5Is there any possibility to add icons for sites?
E.g. I want to know that a file is hosted on rapidshare (or whatever) more than it is an archive.
In fact, I wanted to add this as a protocol (http://rapidshare.com/) but this extension separates real protocol from the site name.
So is there any walkaraund?
- par Jenntress, il y a 12 ansNoté 5 sur 5One of my biggest annoyances is clicking on a link only to find out (after I clicked) that it is not a regular web page! This extension lets me know what kind of file I'm about to click on before I click. The icons look nice too.
- par KautionTape, il y a 12 ansNoté 4 sur 5Wonderful extension. I'm sick of always being unsure where links will take me, and this solves that problem. The review that said they feel crippled when they use a browser without it is completely right.
Minor glitches, but nothing that ruins it. It's a great idea, executed rather well.
- par eyaler, il y a 13 ansNoté 4 sur 5i wanted this most for the new window alert
however it is very problematic that this alert is not reliable:
on links in yahoo mail it shows new window but opens in the same window. on www.ynet.co.il it doesnt show new window when it should (opens in new window)
- par Robert Showers, il y a 13 ansNoté 4 sur 5Useful extension. Does not always work - often misses .pdf files. Sometimes the symbol is half a screen away - you really have to look for it! Nevertheless I recommend this useful tool.
- par benornoel, il y a 13 ansNoté 5 sur 5I love this extension!
I'm a student/programmer and always want to know if I'm about to click on a PowerPoint. Any way you could add an icon for that? Then it would absolutely perfect!