- Noté 5 sur 5This is one of my favorite extensions.
I hope it gets updated for FF 3.0+
- Noté 4 sur 5Is there any possibility to add icons for sites?
E.g. I want to know that a file is hosted on rapidshare (or whatever) more than it is an archive.
In fact, I wanted to add this as a protocol (http://rapidshare.com/) but this extension separates real protocol from the site name.
So is there any walkaraund?
- Noté 5 sur 5One of my biggest annoyances is clicking on a link only to find out (after I clicked) that it is not a regular web page! This extension lets me know what kind of file I'm about to click on before I click. The icons look nice too.
- Noté 4 sur 5Wonderful extension. I'm sick of always being unsure where links will take me, and this solves that problem. The review that said they feel crippled when they use a browser without it is completely right.
Minor glitches, but nothing that ruins it. It's a great idea, executed rather well.
- Noté 4 sur 5Excellent idea, and well implemented indeed. This tool is one of the leading tools makes firefox one step ehead of others. Good job!
- Noté 4 sur 5i wanted this most for the new window alert
however it is very problematic that this alert is not reliable:
on links in yahoo mail it shows new window but opens in the same window. on www.ynet.co.il it doesnt show new window when it should (opens in new window)
- Noté 5 sur 5Good work! This is very useful
- Noté 4 sur 5I've grown so used to Link Alert, that I feel handicapped whenever I use a computer without it.
- Noté 4 sur 5Useful extension. Does not always work - often misses .pdf files. Sometimes the symbol is half a screen away - you really have to look for it! Nevertheless I recommend this useful tool.
- Noté 4 sur 5Works great and is very useful, but has trouble with some frame/iframe based sites. A way to exclude specific URLs would be awesome.
- Noté 4 sur 5I enjoy using this add-on.
- Noté 5 sur 5I love this extension!
I'm a student/programmer and always want to know if I'm about to click on a PowerPoint. Any way you could add an icon for that? Then it would absolutely perfect!