- Noté 5 sur 5Awesome addon! One of the ones I always be sure to add to new installs of FireFox. :)
- Noté 5 sur 5Easy and efficient as all great things are.
- Noté 5 sur 5Muito útil! Funciona perfeitamente
- Noté 5 sur 55+
- Noté 5 sur 5Link Alert conveys the information effectively without distracting me; I know what the link is without thinking about it.
One suggestion: Make the icons for secure sites and insecure sites more visually distinctive. There is only a tiny difference between them. Perhaps make them dfiferent colors?
- Noté 5 sur 5Very usefull!
- Noté 5 sur 5Such a small mod but so useful.
There are many ways it's helpful, such as to know whether a link will open in a new tab or replace the one you're in (if you're on a site with endless scroll you'd lose your place, or lose text you've entered).
It's also helpful to know if a download link points to the actual file or if the link goes to a 2nd download page (it's annoying to "save link as..." on a link to later realize the link wasn't the actual file).
Those are just a few examples.
- Noté 5 sur 5Hello!
Like really great extension! I had the same kind of Maxthon ^ ^ that is his that I had something like that!
I like the personalization system ... but the trouble is that we do not know exactly what icon belongs to what extent ... For example for the applications icon is related to what kind of file types?
If you have a list of descriptive icons and extensions appear in the following overview of the cursor I'd be really happy! Thank you for this add-on, good luck ;)
- Noté 5 sur 5As advertised. Great plugin anyways!
- Noté 4 sur 5Does what it says. Useful. Sometimes a bit distracting.
- Noté 5 sur 5Очень очень хорошее дополнение
- Noté 5 sur 5Nice job!
I had a script in Opera which did this, and I had been waiting to see this in FF.
The ability to customize the tooltips/box as well as adding your own icons->extensions/protocols/etc. is a great feature.
Thanks a lot!
- Noté 5 sur 5It help me know what，safely open link!I wise you update!Special thanks to you!
- Noté 5 sur 5Really I wish FF had some of these installed by default, especially the "opens in new window" and PDF icons.
- Noté 4 sur 5Has become much more reliable since my last rating.
Advanced settings is complicated without help.
- Noté 4 sur 5Works well on FX4 Windows. But a bit confusable to set additional options. Pity there's no instruction on the author's website.
- Noté 5 sur 5Actualice para Firefox 4.. ;P
- Noté 5 sur 5Great in Firefox 3.x, but really needs to be upgraded for Firefox 4.
- Noté 4 sur 5For me, the new versions of this addon never worked as well as 0.8.2.2, and I recommend installing this version and not the new ones.
To make it work on Firefox 3.6 go to about:config and set a new boolean extensions.checkCompatibility.3.6 to false. For details see:
- Noté 5 sur 5I have used this addon for a long time and I've used it since it was first developed. This is one of the first addons I install when I have a new Firefox installation. I know if a link is a pdf file, opens in a new window, etc just from hovering over it.
- Noté 2 sur 5Unfortunately only seems to work for me on 1 out of 10 pages I visit! Something to do with other extension conflicts? NoScript settings? Great idea but oh well.
- Noté 5 sur 5Great addon.Know what the behind the links.
- Noté 5 sur 5Beautiful add-on.
- Noté 5 sur 5Testé et approuvé, très pratique. Merci beaucoup =)
- Noté 5 sur 5Thanks for fix :)