Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
par Quike6041, il y a 12 ans
Noté 4 sur 5
Sir should implement a link Cheker, when passing the mouse over the link that displays an icon in form of "X" of red color if the link does not exist, now if link exist that displays an icon in form of "aspa" of green color .
- par QDinar, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5it does not work, for me. march15: now i see that if link is normal, it does not show anything. but target=_blank links are shown with tooltip.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 moisI'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13094095 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Please add "Show hovering URL" as a new feature, it will make the extension 100% better.
It's a little bit pointless when those icons tells you the link is external and you need to move your eye every single time to bottom side of the browser and making sure the link is safe to go.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14136620 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Excellent. Just a little incompatibility with "Dark background and Light Text": The background of the box is no longer displayed.
Could you fix ? Thank You.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13606724 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I have been using the add-on for a long time and found it to be very useful. There is, however, at least one issue with the new version (2.0.0). The link icon that pops up doesn't vanish any more when the page is printed (using a "print" link in the webpage itself), but remains visible on the printed page.
I think there was an option to turn off the printing of the icon in the old version of LinkAlert, but I cannot find it in the option menu of version 2.0.0 any more.
(Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Firefox 57.0.2 64-bit, German language settings)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12831873 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5STOP posting non working updates!I'm sorry to hear you are having a problem with Link Alert. Could you please explain exactly what the problem is? Please also include the version of Firefox, what operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the language Firefox is set to. This will help me fix your issue as fast as possible. Thank you.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5494239 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Have used and enjoyed this extension since a long time ago. However, after porting it it ceased to work altogether on FF developer, whereas it still functioned as a legacy add-on before the latest update.
- par Alek, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Are you planning to add e10s support? Right now Link Alert is shown as incompatible by Addon Compatibility Reporter and on the e10s site: https://www.arewee10syet.com/#1711
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansYou'll be glad to know an e10s version is in the works. It's an almost complete re-write so it may take sometime.
Edit: Good news! The latest version has been updated for e10s.
- par Bruce Bujon (Perfect Slayer), il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is the kind of add-on you install and forget. You forget it not because it is not working or useless, but because it should be a built-in feature !
It really miss me if I don't have it.