- par NS, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5Worked fine for a couple of days, then suddenly the app disabled itself, and my list of sites became empty, and I couldn't add sites to the list (I click "add" and nothing happens). Disappointing.
- par CdFMaster, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5Excellent ! It works exactly as I expect (the counter stops when the tab is not focused, you can customize what limits you put on which sites...), and some features are very interesting, like the alert 15 minutes before the site is blocked, and the permanent counter - even though it's a bit invasive, I should be able to remove it on the websites that I don't want to limit.
- par Luke Alexander, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5I just installed this, but I like the idea and it seems to be working. One issue is that I would really like the timer to be able to appear, but only on websites that are being limited; this option would be really appreciated.
- par Kevin.exe, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I really enjoy having a limit for websites, as well as being able to see how much time spent on them. This helped me end my Youtube addiction! (SERIOUS IMPROVEMENT) Although, I wish it could save your "overall" time spent on each website. And I also wish that you could move the timer that appears in the upper-right corner. Or have some customization to make it smaller so it's less intrusive.
- par Könyvmoly, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5When "Display a timer for time spent on websites" is turned on:
* I'd like to display timer for sites with limits set
* I'd like the time to fade if I hover the mouse to that area (or a way to drag the counter to somewhere else)