- par Kevin.exe, il y a 7 moisNoté 4 sur 5I really enjoy having a limit for websites, as well as being able to see how much time spent on them. This helped me end my Youtube addiction! (SERIOUS IMPROVEMENT) Although, I wish it could save your "overall" time spent on each website. And I also wish that you could move the timer that appears in the upper-right corner. Or have some customization to make it smaller so it's less intrusive.
- par Könyvmoly, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5When "Display a timer for time spent on websites" is turned on:
* I'd like to display timer for sites with limits set
* I'd like the time to fade if I hover the mouse to that area (or a way to drag the counter to somewhere else)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15967560 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5Simple and does what is promised. One drawback though : the inability to move the timer's position and why are time in a selection box with preset value?
- par B.Forbes, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5This is a very simple add-on, but it does exactly what I'm looking for. It logs the time you use on a site. If you remove focus to another window, it stops counting. When the limit is reached, it sends you to a polite "You've reached your daily limit for x". You can set times for each site individually, and mousing over the icon tells you what you've used and how much you have left. It is good for setting personal limitations. It does not limit the person who doesn't want to be limited, because getting into settings is super easy, adding and removing sites is also easy.
There is also a feature that puts the time stamp in the corner of the page. That works, but it puts that stamp on every page you have open, not just the ones you want to limit. I would set it to only display on sites that are being limited if I had the option, so that feature isn't perfect. But I just keep it off and mouse over the icon to check the time left.