- Noté 5 sur 5par Shub, il y a 19 heuresThank you for the add-on!
And I think it would be a good idea to link a YT video in "usage example" and the font size of the extension page (in mobile) is way too small.
- Noté 5 sur 5par shadowtank754, il y a 4 joursI started using LeechBlock several years ago when I still used google chrome, I was having issues with distractions during working hours on websites like youtube and instagram. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to setup, while also considering all the possible ways someone might want to regulate there time and usage of certain webpages. I used the plugin for years on google chrome and when I switched to firefox has happy to see that the plugin looks and acts identical on firefox as it does on chrome.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Oswaldo Hernández, il y a 6 joursUno de los mejores, si no el mejor bloqueador en el mercado. Aunque puede ser algo intimidante al principio, los beneficios que ofrece (Múltiples lista de bloqueo, diferentes opciones de como bloquear) hacen que valga la pena.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15317479 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursDoes exactly what you'd want (unlike a couple of alternatives I tried.) Takes a few minutes to set it up how you want it, but is flexible enough to either block specific sites, or block everything except for listed exceptions. It can block them through your workday, or after you've been on them for X minutes/hours, or a combination of the two. You can hit a button to override the block, or you can configure it so that overriding requires a password, or is not possible at all!
For those who use profiles: I use one Firefox profile for work, and one for personal stuff. I installed LeechBlock on the personal one, to block everything during my workday. This seems to work well for me.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17492108 de Firefox, il y a un moisWhile working WFH, this tool is life saver. I was not able to control myself watching YT videos, scrolling facebook and instagram and this tool changed everything.
Thank you so much to developers!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Don Reviewleone, il y a un moisBest productivity add-on with a LOT of features. I find the programmed blocking very useful as it helps prevent the triggers of distractions. Unlike Forest for example where you have to pay for additional features and where you have to manually configure each session.