Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par Tanja Sparadis, il y a 3 moisNoté 5 sur 5Have this app on all my devices and one of a few apps that ease my life as who can remember 28375 passwords - and now I can use more than just the 5 - 10 standard ones you can remember?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16178206 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 2 sur 5I love LastPass but this extension keeps freezing Firefox entirely. I couldn't find any solution to this. Its driving me crazy!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12224245 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 2 sur 5I'm so tired of LastPass slowing down my browsers. I almost always have to turn it off. The browsers usually but not always prompt that LastPass is slowing them down and asks to close it. When LastPass is on, pages take forever to load most of the time (if they get that far), browser functionality stops, and I can't do anything on my PC except hit the power button and harm my drives. I have 8gb of SDRAM on several PCs, both Windows and Linux. The same problem occurs on all systems for Chrome and Firefox, which are the two I use. I don't have any problems when using Trend Micro Password Manager.
- par burpo, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5I love LastPass but I do NOT like that Firefox browser wipes my MasterPassword cookie on closing the browser even though I hadn't requested history to be erased. I think it should last a least one day unless I erase history in Firefox. I have to login into the LastPass add-on and download a new security code anytime I close my browser.
- par renaster, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5The additional form fields and the master login fields overwrite each other sometimes. For example, say you add the extra question answers to your lastpass vault entry for your bank login. When you come back later, your password has been replaced by the name of your second pet, or some street you lived on. When this happens, the password that got replaced is not recorded in password history.
If you must use the Lastpass extension, beware the wrench icon under 'Advanced Settings'. It might just lock you out of your bank if you use it.