Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14818881 de Firefox
Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14818881 de Firefox, il y a 2 mois
ca na ce connecte plus
8 083 notes
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13231094 de Firefox, il y a un jourEen zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17917855 de Firefox, il y a 2 joursI have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Cpt Jerkface, il y a 6 joursRecovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Pam, il y a 6 joursI have been a customer of LastPass for quite sometime now. I forgot my password and have not been able to use your services because of this. I was a Preminum paid subscriber and would like to be able to use my account. Can you help me?
- Noté 1 sur 5par TechnologyCompanion, il y a 10 joursHeaven forbid if you go to the hospital for an extended period and forget your master password. You may as well find another product to use.
Dealing with their support was by far the worst experience I've ever had with any support ever.
Take your business elsewhere. It's only a matter of time before these guys get compromised anyway.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Chris R, il y a 10 joursUsed to be an excellent add-on, but quality has massively deteriorated over the last year.
Can no longer log into the extension after restarting Firefox for ANY reason, requiring a reinstall of the extension.
Have tried all suggestions from lastpass support, NOTHING WORKS to resolve this MAJOR ISSUE.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Rotwang, il y a 11 joursI've been a long time user of LastPass but it is unusable in Firefox now. Recently, it has got slower and slower, especially opening the vault, however today all the secure notes are blank. They still work in Chrome but I prefer to stick with Firefox, so I will start looking at alternatives.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17907361 de Firefox, il y a 11 joursThe company I work for requires that I use this password manager but otherwise it would be the last password manager I'd ever use. I hate it with a vengeance.
Whenever you log in somewhere, a popup will appear in the upper right corner offering to remember your password. So far, so good; hence the one star of this review.
But if you don't WANT LastPass to remember your password (hey, their security has been sorely lacking in the past; I don't trust them any more than I can throw 'em -- and I have a trick knee), then ignoring that popup isn't going to be enough: it'll stay there until you explicitly tell it to go away. Take a hint, friggin' plugin!
Bad security + bad behavior = 1 star