- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15089262 de Firefox, il y a 16 heuresThe service has been declining in quality for a while, and I'm now locked out of my account and had to set up a different password manager because multifactor authentication stopped working.
First they removed the ability to use the mobile app from free accounts, then I couldn't get the LastPass Authenticator to log in anymore, and now multifactor authentication for LastPass fails through my other authentication app too...
- Noté 2 sur 5par arst, il y a 21 heuresHad been using it for years. But recently notice that on some pages like https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose first load shows weird layouts for 1 sec, then become normla. Not an big deal but just annoying. I try disabling all other extensions only enabling this one. So I can confirm this extension casues the issue. Unfortunately it had been good for me. I now need to look other password managment solutions. And I believe this review will not be reviewed by LastPass. So good bye thanks for had been great tool.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Dave Brondsema, il y a un jourLatest versions don't work, you need to install 126.96.36.199 from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/versions/ for it to work
- Noté 1 sur 5par houk , il y a 2 joursGetting Worse and WORSE. Passwords disappearing out of the blue, multiple accounts created for the same login and unbearable amount of clicks to check existing passwords.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16358325 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursI've been using this add-on for years with absolutely no problem, but with the December 2022 update (4.015) the extension has become completely unusable. I now need to sign in to the LastPass website, open my vault, and then copy/paste passwords. This is far from ideal. Please fix this extension ASAP.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Shajirr, il y a 5 joursDo not install update 188.8.131.52, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13027013 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursUpdate 4.105 on Dec 5 2022 is horrible and didn't fix any issues like the most basic site detection and fill button ,this is beyond horrible you have to manually copy paste the fucking username and password , I don't know any other add-ons like this but I would suggest downloading an older version like from the start of 2022 or change to another add-on.
Latest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no successful login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and several others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe I will try removing the add on completely and installing an old version.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Brian, il y a 6 joursThe most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Jim Rockford, P.I., il y a 9 joursI just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- Noté 1 sur 5par ben_393, il y a 9 joursSadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.