- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17519878 de Firefox, il y a 6 heuresThe most recent update prevents any fields from auto-filling my password. I now have to manually search for an account and copy/paste the password myself which kind of defeats the main purpose of this app.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17519858 de Firefox, il y a 6 heuresHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- Noté 2 sur 5par S1lentSymph0ny, il y a un jourVersion 22.214.171.124 has broken Twitter embeds on various websites. The issue acts as if the Enhanced Tracking Protection is set to strict when it is set to standard. Disabling the LastPass extension resolves the issue.
Downgrading to Version 126.96.36.199 does not exhibit the Twitter embed issue.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16341077 de Firefox, il y a un jourI have relied on LastPass for many years and a, loath to go through the pain of a change, but my increasing frustration with the app has nearly driven me to abandon it. Once upon a time it was available when I needed it; now whenever the browser extension (which is a practical necessity if you're going to use the system) is active it disables the browser's own password functionality. And that would be fine if LastPass were working well, but it's not. Often the autofill doesn't work, or locks up fields that aren't password fields, or hides forms, or takes me to a never-ending succession of login screens. Why, LastPass, why "update" something that used to work fine until it no longer does?
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17513525 de Firefox, il y a 5 joursRubbish! After years of use it now will not recognise my master password. Had to attempt password recovery & forced to change master password and, of course, didn't recognise new password. Will never use again
- Noté 1 sur 5par Andrew Miller, il y a 6 joursFederated login is completely broken for over two weeks now. This is ridiculous. I'm glad my company is paying for this and not me. I'll go back to 1Password. Always been stable.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13829753 de Firefox, il y a 9 joursInstalace byla předčasně ukončena, protože doplněk je zřejmě poškozen. A takto to jde stále dokola. Už byste to mohli konečně opravit.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Rachel Pierson, il y a 12 joursThis password manager is increasingly frustrating to use. It puts placeholder characters in online forms, which aren't even password fields. Although there is a deeply-hidden option to disable this behaviour, unless you are logged in to LastPass, the setting you choose isn't respected and the placeholders come back.
I shouldn't have to to open my LastPass vault just to be able to type into online forms that don't require passwords I have stored. This is particularly irritating in financial forms like manual trading interfaces, where for some reason LastPass tries to remember information like the quantity of a stock or asset that you want to buy/sell (which clearly isn't useful.) You have to go into your FF Add-Ons to disable LastPass completely to get this to stop. Which also disables it on other devices, whether you wanted that or not.
It's really quite simple: if the user chooses a particular option, respect that option; whether they are logged in or not. These placeholder fields literally prevent you from using websites that are time-critical, as clicking on the fields you need to interact with instead takes you to the LastPass login page. Very, very irritating behaviour.
This idiotic design, trying to inveigle LastPass into an interaction it should have nothing to do with, has cost me money more than once. I have stopped using LastPass for this reason alone.