Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12881776 de Firefox, il y a un an
Lastpass has been my password manager for a decade at least and I trust it, and continue to use it. However I have now found that the browser plugin for Firefox reduces performance of the browser by 50%. You can check for yourself by running a benchmark like the Speedometer2.0 suite (see the URL below). Run it with and without the plugin enabled and judge for yourself. If this is fixed I will update the review.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Jim Rockford, P.I., il y a 3 joursWorks flawlessly even today. I depend on it daily, at work or home, on all my machines. Although there are a number of other alternatives, I rest on this program to get me through the day. I only wish the mobile version was also free.
- Noté 2 sur 5par theangryintern, il y a 5 joursAbsolutely broken in Firefox. I can restart FFx and it works for a bit and then autofill breaks again, the icon doesn't show if I've got a password saved for a site. With my premium renewal coming up I think this is it for me and I'll be switching to Bitwarden.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17577013 de Firefox, il y a 14 joursSince Mozilla 103.x this add-on will not work for Federated logins. After authenticating, there is a blank screen - empty content. It worked fine and was a much needed add-on with V102. Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the automatic upgrade for FireFox, so I am looking for alternatives - so far Edge is working.
- Noté 1 sur 5par slinkp, il y a 15 joursPaid member for years and about to give up. I don't know what happened to recent versions, but it no longer fills in login forms on any website, ever. The lastpass icon that appears in username and password fields now wants me to make a new account, always. The "fill" action is gone from the lastpass dropdown. Why did you kill the feature that made it at all useful? I now have to copy/paste passwords all the time. It's so frustrating.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13954908 de Firefox, il y a 19 jourshave an upgraded account for years. Saved new master password and needed it 3 weeks later. When the hint was sent to me their was NO hint.. I saved it because I always go back to be SURE. now I have no hint, no vault as I once had a one time code to restore everything. Wouldn't you think in an emergency you'd have someway to save your passwords? My master wasn't saved when I sent for the hint. I now am.....screwed after at least 10 years.
- Noté 1 sur 5par eMaddeningCrowd, il y a 23 joursLatest update broke autofill. This, various issues I've had in chrome over the past years, the recent breach, combined with the high cost compared to the competition is making me reconsider my subscription to look elsewhere.
I've been a paid member since 2016... I started paying $12 USD/yr. Now I'm paying $60 CAD per year and the product is deteriorating and the most recent update broke its most valuable features. I see comments on the community board where this has been raised. I'm disappointed that the broken release has not been rolled back or fixed yet.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Krystofer125, il y a un moisAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!