- par webistrator, il y a 17 heuresNoté 1 sur 5LastPass is very nice...until it fails! Suddenly this morning I was unable to access my LastPass account using the very master password that worked fine last night. To resolve the problem, LastPass wants to contact me over email -- an email protected by my LastPass account and only accessible if my LastPass is working!!
So I created a whole new email account outside of my LastPass account, but LastPass doesn't want to communicate with me BECAUSE THAT ACCOUNT ISN'T WITHIN LASTPASS!!! After years of using LastPass, you can bet that once I get my bank accounts, IRS logins and at least 100 other essential accounts restored, I will be leaving LastPass!!! They provide no assistance whatsoever for such "catch 29" problems, and that meager support will be even less come August 2021!
If Mozilla cares at all about its subscribers, it shouid pull the plug on LastPass as a reliable security measure.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15968124 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursNoté 1 sur 5If I could give 0 (zero) stars, that would be my rating. I haven't been able to use lastpass to open a message that included user/password from a lastpass user, have not received any helpful support (2 messages received with my case were meaningless), could not find how to speak with anyone in support, found the nature of the interface not only annoying but counterproductive to trying to interact with the application. I've used log-me-in quite a bit in the past and am surprised at how such a poor quality, non-functioning application could be associated with the company that provided log-me-in. I would not recommend this application for any use for anyone.
- par leofnan, il y a 5 joursNoté 5 sur 5Been using lastpass for the past 6 years, no major issues that make me want to look elsewhere. Great beginner features with ability for more complex situations specifically with web development and multiple environments for the same domains.
Works wonderfully on my mobile and laptops between browsers (Chrome and Firefox).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13960720 de Firefox, il y a 6 joursNoté 1 sur 5Sehr schlecht. Das Addon fragt ca. alle 5 mal beim Öffnen von Firefox nach einer Erlaubnis und dem 2FA code. Es ist einfach nur nervig und grenzt schon an Unnutzbarkeit.
- par unreal89, il y a 6 joursNoté 1 sur 5Cant login, even after i entered correct password, and not reveiving verification email. And it happens EVERY time after windows reinstall or clearing cache. Worst password manager i have tried, no doubt.
- par whosjfk, il y a 9 joursNoté 1 sur 5Installed 3 years ago. During an update with Firefox, Lastpass some how lost my email encryption key for my PGP encryption and now i'm locked out of my kraken account and I can't read any of my emails from them. Do not fully rely on this software.
- par yoyomama, il y a 9 joursNoté 4 sur 5The reason why I prefer this manager over Bitwarden is that account recovery is much easier as it's only a text that's sent. Bitwarden not only requires 2FA to obtain a recovery key but the 2FA is needed with every login - that quickly gets annoying.
Then again, Bitwarden does allow the ability to remain signed in for a whole browser session. However, LastPass might also have this feature - I just haven't been able to locate it yet.
If things change, expect an update.
* Please note that I initially choose Bitwarden over LastPass, but deleted the account because of said issue.