- par Natnie, il y a un jourNoté 2 sur 5Worked great until they announced the free level would not support more than one "type of device." Since I use it on my PC and phone, I am now switching to Bitwarden
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16704216 de Firefox, il y a un jourNoté 1 sur 5The free version is no more useful, it will no longer allow free users to use mobile and pc together. now using another solution
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15242125 de Firefox, il y a 2 joursNoté 1 sur 5This add on worked OK most of the time. The low star is that they are changing the free account to only work on one device. So I switched to bitwarden and I'm pretty happy so far with it.
- par Rodrigo Cavalcanti, il y a 3 joursNoté 1 sur 5It will no longer allow free users to use it in mobile and pc together (forcing to pay almost 40usd to manager your passwords on both devices - SHAME!!!). Bye bye LastPass, hello BITWARDEN PREMIUM (only 10usd per year)!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15888249 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursNoté 1 sur 5LP recently instituted a severely ham-stringed functionality under their basic/free version, and is now wanting to pull a bait-switch with an unreasonably high up-charge for the pay version for same functionality as before all at the expense of users good will. What a shame. I'd be willing to pay, but not at this ridiculous price. Goodbye LP, hello Bitwarden.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13421330 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursNoté 1 sur 5The free version is doomed, it will no longer allow free users to use it in mobile and pc together. Migrated to Bitwarden.
- par Victor, il y a 3 joursNoté 3 sur 5Can't recommend this anymore, although I used it for years and was a happy user. They made the free tier unusable.
Just migrated to Bitwarden and the migration was pretty straightforward, 10 min and it was done.