Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
- par Brad, il y a 13 heuresNoté 4 sur 5Small Frustrations
The extension is great and I can understand the reason for some of the things which cause frustration. But it would be nice if you could designate a "home" computer which would stay logged in at all times. It may be only once every 30 days but each time I consider uninstalling the extension.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14835514 de Firefox, il y a 21 heuresNoté 1 sur 5Now a total liability. Update your browser - loses everything for who knows how long. No tech help, no solutions, nothing - just left totally high and dry without warning. No longer usable, essential to avoid.
- par Alex, il y a 2 joursNoté 1 sur 5After the last update I can't login with this add-on. The error message is: An unknown error occurred.Dismiss.
I use Firefox 80.0.1.
Lastpass version: 22.214.171.124
Mac OS: 10.15.6 (19G2021)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16055500 de Firefox, il y a 2 joursNoté 1 sur 5All I have ever ready about LastPass has been great. However, attempting to get it to work has been nothing but a headache.
- par Brady, il y a 4 joursNoté 1 sur 5Piece of crap. I've been using this because I have a client that's a huge fan but in the past two years, it's been nothing but a giant headache for me. Autofilling the wrong passwords, duplicating many of the logins even when I don't save them and just in general sucking. Works passable on Chrome but the Firefox add on is pure junk.