Noté 3,7 sur 5
3,7 étoiles sur 5
par Andrew, il y a 2 mois
Noté 2 sur 5
Doesn't work well in Firefox - operations like generate new password or editing credentials for a site just flat don't work. Also LastPass doesn't allow you to modify the associations between login credentials and websites. This is frustrating because on some websites/apps it suggests the wrong credentials and doesn't allow me to manually choose the correct credentials.
- par Jean Lo, il y a 4 heuresNoté 1 sur 5Garbage; it's clearly neglected by the company (the Chrome plugin is instead well-maintained).
Broken key bindings, autocompletion problems, and very serious performance issues.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15825754 de Firefox, il y a 2 joursNoté 1 sur 5To sum up this extension: It was once great.
Lately, "this is taking longer than usual" is all one encounters when adding a password, rendering it largely useless.
- par Isumairu, il y a 3 joursNoté 5 sur 5Problem: I can't use LastPass's Firefox extension while visiting myanimelist.com. I can't make a post there if I have LastPass enabled. I hope this problem can be fixed in the future update.
Suggestion: Please put changelog or something like that in "Release Notes".
Thank you LastPass.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12955618 de Firefox, il y a 4 joursNoté 4 sur 5lastPass automatically hide input fields for account and password on pronhub login pages, than Website responds with incorrect login information. I must disable LastPass for login. Please help confirm this problem.
- par Indy, il y a 5 joursNoté 1 sur 5Lastpass has always been sketchy on Android platform. It just keeps getting worse. It won't fill at least half of the sites. I have been both a Lastpass and Firefox user for a long time. It works without a hitch on my PC but not mobile.