- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6229946 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5This extension is very useful at search, because muted words don't work there. I have two feature request to ask. 1) Completely hide the space of hidden tweets or minimize to the max. 2) Stop videos from hidden tweets from loading, so that spammers don't get the view and to save Internet bandwidth.
- par 88MPH, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5May 20th 2020 - So far this is working in the Search results and that's exactly where I needed for this to work. Although Twitter's own "muted words" feature may filter your timeline, their built-in filter does not filter results from searches so Larry Filter saves the day here.
- par Argoman, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5It used to be great and very useful but now it does nothing (tested with the latest version of the addon and the new Twitter design)
EDIT: As of May 2020 it's working again. It's too bad that with the new design it can't completely hide the tweets instead of having those white spaces in your timeline, but it's a lot better than not having this extension at all.
Second edit: it only lasted a week or so. It's so annoying that Twitter keep making changes that break this add-on.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12531706 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I've seen negative reviews in older comments, I imagine the issues that were mentioned have been fixed, because I experienced none of them and it's worked just fine since day 1 in my case.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12838615 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I was told by the app developer (on Twitter) that version 2.1 was submitted. The following is what was told to me: "We just sent an update to Mozilla with a new "persistent" storage system. It will be fully transparent for you. During the update, your filters will be migrated on the new system. We stopped using localStorage data which can be deleted by CCleaner or Firefox restart (if configured). Oh and little bonus: this 2.1.0 update will allow you to import/export your filters in a file for backup."