- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17081499 de Firefox, il y a une heureNoté 1 sur 5Doesn't do anything expected such as aid or simplify autofill of names and passwords. The concept is quite convoluted when it comes to setup and configuring. Might want to start from scratch or just focus on perfecting the software and forget the addon if you can't get it to work.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16611524 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 2 sur 5Horribly unreliable. Two stars because it isn't completely broken.
I flush cookies on quit, so I sign into the same sites over and over. I *know* the URLs are right. I know it *can* find the right login form fields for these sites. It has succeeded in the past, so everything must be in place to work right. It just often doesn't fill them in. And it's not just one symptom, it's a strange mix of scenarios and reassuring feedback right before it does nothing. I love keepass, and want to love the extension, but I'm off to write a few github issues.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15659709 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5The add-on works exceptionally on Windows 10 but for some reason it can't integrate KeePassXC database on ZorinOS 15.3, not even with AppImage version. But it's still an excellent program.
- par UnironicallyTheSmartestPersonInTheRoom, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Works pretty good... on occasion you may have a funky website that you may have to hunt down a reliable login address for... for what it is it works great with a minimal amount of fuss.
- par Arktor, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5The login/password is almost never auto-filled by this extension in websites login/password fields. It works only on a very few sites (like Paypal for example).
I tried with the snap version, and the ppa version of KeepassXC, I got the latest version of it, ran the script when needed, nothing worked.
Keepass2 with Kee extension works perfectly on every webpage, so I went back to it. Shame because the installation of keepass2 with mono on linux is a pain, compared to the simple snap install of KeepassXC.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13658959 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 3 sur 5Definitely a little buggy, unlike the main app. Once had an issue where the banner for updating an entry showed up despite the credentials not differing, the banner failed to appear on the next page despite being set to appear after infinite redirects, then on my next login on a different website I was notified that my database had changed despite me not interacting with the banner or database, I said to discard changes, after which the main app froze. Restarting the app usually fixes things, and when the extension works it works well.
- par Peter, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5The extension has a beautiful interface - unfortunately, unlike KeePass, KeePassXC cannot communicate with a personal server. This is not the fault of the developer, but he just went with KeePassXC instead of Keepass - I can't give five stars because the overall concept is not perfect for me. Oh well... I give 4.5.