- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14029342 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansVery NICE tool for developers. The only bad thing is that this addon breaks down the XML view when you open an XML document in firefox. If this is fixed, i will change my rating to 5 stars!
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13714607 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNicely formats the JSON but doesn't capture additional JSON MIME types and does not have a way to define them, which means I cannot use it.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13655659 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansIn order to use the plugin, it requires to modify the value of **devtools.jsonview.enabled** to **false** in the page **about:config** .
firefox version: 57.0.3
JSON lite version: 17.12.2
- Noté 1 sur 5par Nylz, il y a 5 ansdoesn't work at all! Shows white page. Even though source is valid JSON and header set correctly.
Linux 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.51-2 (2017-12-03) x86_64 GNU/Linux
Firefox ESR 52.5.2 (64-bit)Please set webextensions.storage.sync.enabled to true in about:config as there is a bug in Firefox 52 https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1331179
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13305096 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI was looking for replacement for JSONview that stopped working in FF 57.
This one looked fine to me, though, it sometimes feels overloaded with all those guidelines and size info.
The other problem I've found, it doesn't work with "data:" protocol, so I can't use the extension to prettify big one-line JSON. So, typing something like:
in the address bar just gives me the one-line text. Hope, this could be fixed.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Emil Vikström, il y a 5 ansThe formatted JSON looks pretty, but on large files it takes a long time. The addon prints its progress as a percentage in the tab title, but it is still very very slow. You cannot search within the file before it is finished rendering.
JSON Lite will automatically start formatting any JSON document. Since that can take a long time I would prefer if I can activate it only when I need it. Another addon, Basic JSON Formatter, does so by adding an icon in the address bar on JSON documents.