- Noté 5 sur 5Super add-on!
- Noté 5 sur 5Addon is awesome, but looks like it is incompatible with latest v25 of PaleMoon x64 browser http://www.palemoon.org/palemoon-x64.shtml Does not show addon icon in toolbar.
Worked fine with previous versions.
- Noté 4 sur 5It's a helpful addon and seems to generally work* in FX 29 except that the default tab setting in the Options tab is no longer sticky. It reverts back to IPv4.
*May need an extension like The Addon Bar, Classic Theme Restorer, etc.
- Noté 4 sur 5Sadly the incredibly lame FF v29 release renders the addon nonexecutable so, if you have not "upgraded" and you like using this tool, then save yourself some aggravation and do not install FF v29, since it only removes features and offers no benefit other than sleek lack-of-features.
- Noté 2 sur 5Notably, the same results are available merely by going to http://www.tcpiputils.com/ and typing in the URL you're curious about, although that would take a moment longer.
The Add-on technically does work, but the information displayed is translucent to such a great degree that the underlying web page "bleeds" into the "IP Address and Domain Information" window. In short, it's really, really distracting -- and difficult, at least for me -- to look at the readouts. I can't imagine why the developer would choose this on purpose, and I don't think it's a bug, but intentionally programmed.
By the way, a due diligence check of the support site link shows that it links to their site, but there is no support section on that page, nor on that site, that I was able to find.
The Add-on will embed graphic PPC/CPM advertisements within the results it shows you. I wasn't able to find any warning, setting, or explanation anywhere in the product that offered an explanation as to how the ads do or don't effect me as a user. They simply appear. That seems like a privacy issue that should be addressed.
Based on the visual design issue above and my inability to understand how my browsing privacy might be effected, I chose to uninstall the Add-on.
- Noté 5 sur 5displays a lot info, very usefull :)
a few ads, yes, but that's OK.
- Noté 5 sur 5Beatuiful addon, displays loads of info very quickly. Well done dev's, keep up the good work!
- Noté 5 sur 5This addon provides very detailed analysis of the domain, the IP address, and the network! I highly recommend this tool!
- Noté 5 sur 5I really like to this addon and it is working fine with complete details.but need to update the icon of the addon.it is not showing in the addon bar as highlighted.please change it to good one.
- Noté 5 sur 5I do like the functionality of this add on. My only complaint: It would be nice if the icon was not associated with the add-on bar. As my toolbar auto hides it then reveals the add-on bar which does not auto hide and thus is a waste of real-estate across the entire bottom of the screen, even when the icon is pinned to the menu bar.
- Noté 4 sur 5Used as directed; delivered as advertised. No problems at all and it provides the info I needed.
The layout of the information could be improved a bit. Perhaps a second row of tabs to categorize the sections under IPv4, IPv6, etc., would improve usability vs a single long list.
- Noté 5 sur 5This works just as advertised!
Love it saves a ton of time.
Don't know why people can't figure how to use it, its pretty straight forward.
YES it works
- Noté 4 sur 5Benzer eklentilere göre daha detaylı bilgiler veriyor.
- Noté 5 sur 5This addon gets very in-depth with all IP analysis! I highly recommend this!!